All Comments on 'Unexpected'

by cinful

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wow

wonderfully written. very hot. you just made this boi very happy before bedtime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Incredible

It's hard coming across FTM aimed erotica, and this was beautifully written. I hope you write more.

Pas_de_FiertePas_de_Fierteover 17 years ago
Very Tasteful and Meticulous.

As an FTM myself, I was very pleased to read this story. The details were right, whether about hormones, chest surgery, or metaidioplasty, and I actually identify with Nick for his choice in genital surgery, in regards to a future time when my own may be possible. For an erotic story, every respect was paid to Nick's transsexuality, regarding him both in narration and by the female main character as a man, no matter his parts. Thank you very much for writing this story.

call_me_danacall_me_danaover 17 years ago
Have never read FTM ...

excellent story ... have never come across this type of story ... very compelling, very arousing ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
tasty but...

A quite tasty little story. But, a "bull checking out a mare in rut"? Sweetheart, get the facts straight! A bull, being the male of the bovine species, would have no interest in a mare, being of the equine species. Furthermore, it is the male, and not the female, that enters into "rut". If you wish to be taken seriously as a writer you must ensure that you take the time to do at least the minimum of research!

Fionn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Sext stuff, a good read

Really fantastic writing. Hot, accurate, fun. I gotta admit, I respect the ice cube as a superior sex toy. I'm glad literotica came through with decent FtM erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hot but...

Would have been better if she'd known from the start...seems a bit unfair to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
?

how the fuck is that unfair to her? do cis people have to divulge their genital morphology from the start? bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ok, I'm rethinking this

I'd have told her from the start but I can see what you mean about describing your junk if you're cis. Anyway, I love this story 5/5!!!

girlatheartgirlatheartabout 8 years ago
Thank you!

My husband is a transman and it was really nice to read this story on so many levels. Thank you so much for writing it, especially since i have not found much like it.

Kim

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous