All Comments on 'Baby Doll'

by papaya_lynne

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
NookiehunterNookiehunterabout 18 years ago
A Great Way To Go To Sleep

This is a story of a great way to go to sleep. I love it. I love to spoon with my lover, holding her outsized breasts in my hands, and pressing my cock into her pussy from behind. Then I love to slowly move in her as my cock stiffens and the pressure in my balls increases. All of this takes time and I feel her body quake with the passion of an orgasm. Then I deliver a load of seed deep into her womb. I leave my cock in her and we go to sleep, experiencing the pleasure of each other.

Nookiehunter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
What a hot night

Great story line all the way through. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
That's the business

And you wrote this story on my birthday. I love the female verbals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
orgasm

you are amazing this story made me cum so much that i filled up a cup with it! i was with my bf when i read this and eventually just grabbed his cock and shoved it up my horny wet vagina. it felt amazing. reading this story i got 5 orgasms and they were all so good. thank so so much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

very good...annnd now i'm horny. haha.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpapaya_lynne@papaya_lynne
178 Followers
Erotic Poetry: I have a selection here on Literotica and you can now purchase a book of my erotic poetry at https://www.amazon.com/dp/1545534020/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1493049857&sr=1-1&keywords=Naked+Soul%3A+Poetry+to+keep+you+up+at+night Erotic Short stories: Some ...

SIMILAR Stories