All Comments on 'Seven Years'

by xenome

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Divorce

Get rid of her so she can fuck Jason night and day and he can get on with his life.

Have him find a backbone somehow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
NO BACKBONE

What a pile of crap, what idiot would let some slut take the piss out of him like that, he should sort that bitch and those two muppets out

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Tell friends to eat shit and wife to get out.

This guy should have thrown them all out. What a bunch of assholes for friends? What a slut for a wife? Revenge is a dish that should be served very cold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
no stronger than that

loss of self esteem see the wife should be very worried.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Better & Better

Your stories just get better & better. Thanks for your time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
bs

doesn't happen zerodome-not since sam colt. i can see where two died raping a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
hmmm

You sure have low self esteem, Mister!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Divine sex.

Big and fat cocks do make a difference. i have experienced it. My wife is fully loyal to me and at my constant prodding consented to try another man at my insistence. At a family wedding when all the clan was there and everybody was a little high and flirting i suggested to her to try out with my co-brother, her younger sisters husband who was about five years younger to her and she confided to me that he had already been hitting on her and had even felt her boobs and kissed her. I encouraged her more and the conclusion was that before the night was over she had been with him in his for a drive and had been felt and fingered and she had also held him and sucked him. The next night at the reception she later confided she had been propositioned and she had accepted to invite him to our bedroom after the function for a nightcap and more. She also told me that he would not be drinking in the evening and would only be drinking in our room as he fully wanted to savour her in our room and wanted to be functional for the same. she also confided that he had a prick over two inches longer and thicker in girth than mine as she had felt it the previous night and also in the evening earlier. After the party and after another lapse of thirty minutes he was in our room on the pretext of a drink and I behaved sozzled and sleepy and he stayed in our room and with me watching from closed eyes undressed and fucked my wife in our room for nearly two hours and she had multiple orgasms that time. When he left and i checked on her her pussy was wide open and full of his sperm. Now she is hooked on his cock and whenever he visits us which is now quite often he always sleeps in our adjacent bedroom and we always have threesomes, with he fucking her and I sucking her to make her ready for the fuck and also clean her after the fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
YES!

Your self esteem doesn't exsist any more than your morals bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
just say NO

Maybe losing her is not a bad thing.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
Just another WACC writer

She' ll have a baby next and he will prove he is a true cuckold

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sounds fun

I have been trying to get my wife to fuck my friend. He's always making comments about how he would love to fuck her tight little ass and ask I bet she can really suck a dick. I think it would be hot to see him fuck her hard .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
one sick story

one sick author

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
one word

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSER!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Oh, but we ARE over.

So over. Grab a hold of your pride and self respect, kick the bitch to the curb and divorce her. And your so-called friend? Arrange for a serious accident. Even for a fictional tale it's impossible to believe any man not kicking her out and finding a new friends. Take along a video camera for the meeting in the suite the next day and take her to the cleaners. How? Like they do it in all the other BTB stories. Close the bank accounts, cancel the credit cards and get your stuff together. The video is evidence for the divorce. Even if you live in a no fault state, threaten to send copies to all her friends, family and work associates. Get the lion's share of the assets and then send the video to everyone everywhere. Grow a pair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Oh but we are.....

OVER! It may take him a couple more seconds to regain some pride and self respect, but he's gone. Let the slut do whatever. You have no need to be a part of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The last things said before sleep by the husband

Earlier you dictated to me the way things were for you and I and then you dictated to me the way things would be for us. Of course you must have realized that that would open the door for my own ultimatums as I see fit. I have two simple quiz question for you, "Can you spell abandonment ? Or is it easier to spell Divorce ? Not a quiz question but a question none the less would a pussy hound like Jason ever live with you or would he ever marry you ? Good night, slut!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
1*

Pure "dreck"

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really??!!!!

If that is the way you fantasize in your own mind. Please, keep it to yourself. Your stories are all the same, just different settings. Hung up on your small dick? Or do you love big long black dicks? Which is it? Really! Who would have guessed????

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You owe me money!!

That was so crap I demand you pay me to read it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This loser must be related to that tranny faggot called bt2/vasieassie.

Glad this retard bit the dust and hope like hell the defective genes dies with its passing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bye Bye

Bye to the broad (looks aren't everything) and Bye to the friends. In a couple of weeks the friends would have a limp for the rest of their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiot

Somebody please punch this loser writer in his cuck wimp throat.... Just too much garbage on this site and Laurel better clean it up before she is left with nothing but the cuck lovers she caters to.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Why the hell

do you want to keep her. Let her move in with your old friend and go find someone worth while

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Do us a favor...

Do not write any more stories like this. When the wife starts to say she loves his friend, he should have gone in the house, locked the doors with them outside, and start packing up his stuff. Game, set, and end of marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WTF

Tell them to fuckoff and leave

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
No thanks.

I can't enjoy a story about true evil.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 5 years ago
Seriously?

This is such garbage. disappear for a while then pick them off one by one. They won't see it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
0 stars

Disgusting and vile! Don't waste one minute on this trash!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
You write what youwrite, but...

I will admit that I do not like cuckold behavior Why would he shake these guys hands. That took what was his and beat him up. I wouldn't stay with her either with her last statement, and certainly their friendship with his buddies is dead. I know xl.e folks must like these stories, but they piss others off. There should be better classification so those who li!e these stories can enjoy them .And folks like.e dont t have to waste our time reading them.

is dead

You write that this guy is not a wimp. He is angry and dissed and betrayed

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
NO, and VERy STUPID WRITING!

I’m guessing you have people who like this type of drivel, it pears down your work load.

Your choice of subject matter is very select and exclude lots of readers. A lot of us turn our noses up on poor relationships and cuckold stories but, you write what you want.

I will not read any story with your name as the writer.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
One

One of the worst whore and cuck stories I've read in the last hour. There are so many awful stories to choose from.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fuck it!

BTB

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4 Stars

I relate as I lost my fiance to a good friend I shared her with. Size does matter and I enjoy being small.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awful, simply awful, author needs to give up writing this sh*t

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Author typed this with one hand (probably his left). Told more about his sex life than anything mentioned in his personal stroke story. Only offerings from budding authors should be accepted yet we get this wanker crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ScorpioJJover 2 years ago

Seriously?

This is such garbage. disappear for a while then pick them off one by one. They won't see it coming.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

ROFLMFAO

At least you were smart enough to know you shouldnt continue on with your futile attempts at writing.

Thanks for the laugh, it was a cuck by the numbers and a bad one at that but it was bad to the point I did literally LOL'ed.

pugg6963pugg6963about 1 year ago

This is recipe writing. I pity you if this gets you off. I truly do.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I'll wager that OP is a cutter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Make them suffer for a long time after you shove her out the door. No fair fight, just slice 'em up by surprise

Navy_gunnerNavy_gunner15 days ago

I'd let them walk into the suite tomorrow and out comes a gun and a meat cleaver, cut off their dicks or a bullet in the brain pan their choice... then divorce her

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous