All Comments on 'A Almost Perfect Awakening Ch. 60'

by Wm_Sexspear

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
sexy—and convincing!

For once a psychologically plausible story—and a great turn on!

David48David48over 18 years ago
psycho-babble

Mom loves her kids. Mom is also a woman. This mom is married to a useless, anal, asshole. Mom is soooo fucking unhappy and HORNY she just can't stand that her teenage children, who are screwing like happy bunnies, are having a MUCH happier life than she has EVER known! Psychologically plausible? Come on man! She was DYING inside people! She chose life...Good for her dammit! My father loved my mom until the day he died. If he hadn't have I WOULD HAVE! It wasn't ever necessary. For Larry, it damn sure was! Hot as blazing hell Bill. Good show!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This was a fantastic series please repeat

do it again, fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Over the top

Once I started reading I could not wait to finish. Please complete the story. Panting for more. Well written.

petecopetecoabout 12 years ago
get a life

I f you have to write 60 ch. on the same subject you rely need a life. Yours' must be boring or you have no imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
peteco

u get a fucken life ur just a dick this was a good story if anything he/she should continue it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

You wrote sixty chapters of this shit yet don't know that an comes before words beginning with a.not a almost

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Helping each other out

I love this story so far one of the best I have read. Here are my thoughts for the ending. Wayne finds Larry's Mom with her car broke down on the side of road and helps her out (of here panties). Or Larry gets his Mom pregnant so his child will be also his sibling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous