All Comments on 'A Bountiful View'

by dhartford

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Suz651Suz651over 19 years ago
Smooth....very very smooth...

It had me on the edge of my seat I can tell you....

now we want more please....great story teller...thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Very Nice

Very nice... this one kept my attention very well. I hope you continue it with the saterday night stay over with a sunday breakfast

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great buildup

What a great erotic and sensuous build up. The slow but exciting way in which you began to massaage her and release her blouse was highly stimulating. But then, all of a sudden you were right at it, but with little description of the events that followed, and the climax came so very soon. I think you should have taken it slower and played out more detail. You should have spent more time building up the highly erotic state that you began with. As I said, the beginning was great, but then you rushed it too soon.

oldsam1943oldsam1943almost 17 years ago
Yummy!

This old geezer loved it...there's nothing like nice firm tits and hard nipples to suck on!

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosover 15 years ago
Can a plain neck and shoulder massage lead to sex?

As a certified massage therapist for many years, I've never heard a client receiving a simple neck and shoulder massage suddenly blurt out as her first comment, “Do you think we can find someplace to fuck?” I might sound picky, but for me that's much too shocking a transition in a simple therapeutic massage. Even in the hundreds of really sensuous massages I've given, the eroticism built up very slowly and lovingly, generated by increasingly erotic strokes on the many erogenous zones of the client's body, leading logically in sufficient time to his or her satisfying sexual release. Now retired, I still give sensuous massages, but no longer charge for the sessions. That's how I get a steady supply of different body types on which to perfect my erotic massage techniques. Maybe if I were to learn author dhartford's magical neck and shoulder massage strokes, I'd have some client ask where we could go to fuck. Despite my one criticism, I found this story sexually arousing, and would love to read more contributions by this author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I Used To Be A DJ

I was usually the first one to work every weekday morning. Then our secretary Brenda would arrive. Although I am usually the one who sets up the coffee pot, Brenda generally brings me a cup when she pours hers. I am the first to see what she chose to wear to work that day. It is usually unbuttoned a couple of buttons from the top. With the Office Manager's approval, Brenda has become enboldened enough to wear sheer blouses, short skirts and half bras or occasionally no bras whatsoever. Brenda has killer legs. Most people think Brenda is a lesbian, but I can assure you that she is not. I have enjoyed the views.of her breasts and legs for three years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous