All Comments on 'Helping Mom'

by Prairie_Dreamer

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Hi. thanks for that story. my name is Jason too

Wow. i don't often comment, but it crossed my mind with this story/ experience. I came harder than I have in awhile! I hope this isn't too explicit. Also, my name happens to be Jason, so I felt connected to the story in that way. Cool coincidence.

Also, I read your grandpa initiates sexy granddaughter story too, before I read this one. That was very much my taste and style of writing too. your writing expresses very passionate and sensuous experiences!! thanks again...

TheSubstituteTheSubstituteabout 20 years ago
...and where is the sequel?

You know this stroy needs a sequel and I can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Boy Needs More Training

This boy needs more training, particularly in the oral arts. Hot story. A sequel would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
While reading this

I suffered from the same problem a ever hardening c????.Iknow this is an old submission but if you are still writing how about some more of this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
VERY NAUGHTY

Boy but then she is a very naughty mom

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fucking mom WOW!!!!!

God that was hot!!!! The thought of FUCKING your own mother WOW!!!!!I could not quit stroking my cock while Iwas reading your story! Keep writing,you know she needs to suck her little boys COCK&take his cock up her asshole!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
his dick finally where it belongs

Jason and his mother start out like a "normal" family, but soon their deep desires surface! Son Jason needs to get his stiff dick close to the cunt he's always coveted, and Mom needs to feel a big stiff cock right up between her legs! Step by step her boy gets his stiff prick into his mother's warm and welcoming twat, fulfilling his greatest dream as well as his Mom's as he blows his potent teenage balls up the same cunt he came out of!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
Super hot

The young stud has his mother right where he wants her.

Spread eagle and stuffed full of his cock.

She won't be able to deny him.

Thanks for the read.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
TO FAST NO DETAILS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WRITERS HAVE TO LEARN A FAST STORY. IS NOT ALWAYS A GOOD STORY. SLOW DOWN ,WE DON'T KNOW WHATS COMING LIKE YOU DO. AND GIVE US SOME MORE DETAILS. GOOD IDEA. WORK IT OUT IN NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE. AND JUST A LITTER SLOWER.............................LAROC OF AGES

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
reluctance and desire

can be a powerful combination.

this story needs to be continued.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 6 years ago
What bull

She holds his cock so he can't go to deep. please how big can he be?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So hot!

Very hot story! I can relate to how he shot off so quickly when his dick felt that sweet wet creamy throbbing pussy. The first time my dick head touched the wet pussy lips, I hot shot off uncontrollably.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I remember well...

I remember the first time the purple tip of my dick touched the soaking wet pussy lips of my girlfriend, it was the most intense shocking feeling I ever had. I shot off so fast, and couldn't help it. Later, when I was able to put it in her, her pussy grasped and pulsated and throbbed so much, I couldn't control myself. It was the sweetest, most wonderful thing I had experienced up to that time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Intense!

This is one of the most intense, arousing stories I ever read. You can see her pussy lips engorged and deep red, swollen and soaked with arousal. You can see them full open, and feel the wet velvety lips as they draw in that sensitive purple head, and her inner muscles grasping and throbbing all the way up and down your shaft.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the most sensuous stories I've ever read, causing precum to drip from my own cock. The attention to details absolutely perfect, I could almost smell her arousal myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You diffently need to write more of this story.

It was just getting good and you stopped.

Please write another chapter.

Let me know if you are going to.

rjb49@bellsouth.net

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

hi loved it BUT you teased us by saying in the last sentence “We can’t let that happen again,” but where is the next chapter,i hate it when authors get people reading then stops the story,its like the authors are saying i have the reader hooked so i don't need

to try harder.ANNOYED

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You couldn't come up with a slightly less ridiculous premise? Nightgown-clad mom, with towel-clad son, and a curtain rod? Seriously? Was laughing too hard at that to really focus on the other parts of this comedy of errors.

sennodensennoden8 months ago

Porn is allowed to be ridiculous as long as it's hot, and this fills the criteria just nicely, although I wish there was an actual sex scene, the "reluctance" from the mother was pretty hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous