All Comments on 'I Did My Sister By Mistake'

by Oops_Splash

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I fucked my sister and it was no mistake. She took my virginity at the age of 12 she was 16 at the time and was no virgin. I lasted over 2 years til she moved out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good idea, but poorly done.

Go back and expand the idea. Build your characters. Who was your sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
not believable

Not enough development to make it believable. If Amanda is using Tom's name and he looks even remotely familiar to Linda then she knows it's him. Which means she wanted it anyway. And also Amanda's description of her friend would have registered too many similarities with his sister's situation for him not to even remotely consider it might be her. Unless they're all just idiots. Get more character development and you could make it much more believable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Um, who in the hell would get a limp dick because they found out they fucked their hottie sister? Not me, hell every guy wants to bang his sister if shes even remotely good looking! I sure as hell would have let my sister know that it was me that had fucked her brains out! Awesome fwb hookup added to my things to do list when im in town! Lol.

Dick88Dick88over 8 years ago
Mike is right!

I would also add any hottie; moms, aunts, female cousins, and grandmas.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Something like that happened to me

I was 15 and my older sister was 18. She had a lot of sexy friends. I would alway hit on them but she would get pissed and shoo me away. Her best friend Holly showed me interest and we started fooling around behind my sisters back.

They would come home late on weekends and go to bed. My sister would shower before bed and I would run over to be with Holly. We never went all the way , not from lack of trying. This one Friday, before they left Holly said she would have sex with me tonight. I was excited and horny. I was in my room when they got home so I stripped down and waited to hear the shower turn on. Since it was late everyone was in their rooms sleeping, so I was quiet as I snuck into the room naked . As I climbed in the bed I kissed her neck and started rubbing on her with my hard penis. The only thinges i flet on her was her G string and a perfect ass ,my cock was aiming at. I took off the G string and started to finger her to get her wet. Then I put my head between her legs and started to lick her pussy. I was licking her ass too. When she started to moan, I moved up and slid my cock inside he . It was only a couple of minutes when I started to feel myself cumming and as I started to blast my load in her and she was bucking and moaning, the lights clicked on and Holly was standing there saying what the f---k. Are you screwing your sister. Are you kidding me.. I just frooze as the last of my cum shot inside my sister. Annie popped up saying don't fuck your sister, don't fuck me. Your my brother. Holly was giving me hell to. I tried to tell Holly I thought it was her. And Annie kept telling me that I was a sick asshole. As Annie was talking she fell back to sleep. Holly forgave me and we started kissing. We ended up having sex too. As we lay next to my naked passed out sister, having sex, Holly kept talking about how hot it was and sliding my hand on her breast. What a crazy night that was. I'm in my 50s now and I've roleplayed this many times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
dan

at a friends all night party I went looking for a room to crash in, it was pitch black as I entered, I stumbled and fell on the bed, I curled up to sleep, but I felt a hand touch my cheek, without words being spoken she ran her hand down to the zip and had my cock out in a flash, after a little fore play she rolled over me and rode my cock to fulfilment.

sleep came over me, I woke sometime later and the sun was coming in through the window, I sat up and saw my younger sister laying beside me, I quickly left, to this day she doesn't know it was me she fucked

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I fucked my sister

My sister has two baby girls by me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed the story except 1 point, the ending suck. That ending desperately needs a rewrite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I screwed two of my sister. We all enjoyed it and did if for about 10 years! They were the best pussy I ever had.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Succinct, and almost plausible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Never? Great till the sad ending. Tell her

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous