All Comments on 'Never Before'

by Mr James

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
gnfgnfalmost 20 years ago
Story lacking

any kind of depth. Who? Why? What for? All we get is 2 people who jump into bed have sex, ask a question, end of story.

No rhyme or reason to it.

Your title says Never Before, with the ease that she did it this time, how do we know that? How do we know anything? She opens the door, puts on a tea kettle, has sex that's it; the end.

Nothing. Even the surprise blowjob at the end is done in every cheating wife story, it is as common as putting on your shoes.

George

dsidedsidealmost 20 years ago
Not good,

just another poorly written cheating slut story. Just a simple question, why did she cheat?

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
If cheating, cheat all the way?

If you care enuf about someone to fuck them, cheating on your spouse, you should go all the way and fuck without benefit of birth control. The condom(s) ruined this story for me, and I graded you accordingly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I agree with Don

He should have knocked her up. The whole point of cheating is that it's illicit and naughty. Having another man's baby is intense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Conditional Agreement with Donie and Anon

Pregnancy would be good but only if she were your wife so you could raise the bastard child as your own. Sick enuff 4 ya - Love it doncha! Kisses Sick One's!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
consequences

std, pregnancy whatever; where she pays a serious price for daliance. even want the 'i love you, was only sex and the like, and the words met with indifference, and you made your bed, lie in it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
background?

I don't like buildup that is too wordy, but this story needed a little... who is Adrian? How did Carol meet him-- what brought them to this point?

Other than that, I think it's an excellent story; I appreciate it being erotic without being too graphic and they practised relative safety with a condom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I don't know

There was just a hint as to the reason, and yo adrian. The fallout for this may not be positive for either of them, ultimately. One can anticipate.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Not good!

Where is the story? It is like a snap shot of just the sex without any indication of who or why the event is taking place.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
1ST TIME AGAIN

and an encore for the future. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Every married man's fear

Women are whores and every husband's fear is that she lets that whore come out when he's away. The temptations get stronger when every media outlet tells her that everyone else is doing it. Then they're together with men every day at work. Having been there myself I know I fostered a relationship with a "work wife" although we never got physical I don't think it would've been too hard to find a time and place.

God help us all!

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
Slut story...

Carole is a cheating Slut wife and will get caught one day. At least she makes Adrian wear a condom. But she is pushing the envelope and she will know what Karma is. This was a nice quick slut story. But I find it worth only one star because of no build up and just a wam bam, thank you ma'am thing.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Now the cheating bitch is a certified whorewife. How proud she must be.

jimjam69jimjam69over 1 year ago

Ho hum. Another slut wife is crowned.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous