All Comments on 'Marty the Midget's Erotic Christmas'

by Dingus Guy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
feedback

Wonderful warm story.

Black TulipBlack Tulipover 20 years ago
Crazy Guy

The title alone is great. And my hat off. You took an unusual situation in terms of erotica and pulled it off.

WillsWillsover 20 years ago
Little Packages

I really enjoyed this, I know you set yourself a challenge with this story so I was looking forward to getting as I worked through the board. Good tale, nicely told with just the right touch of seasonal morality. Thanks.

Will's

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Bad name, Damn good story

When I read the title I was expecting something akin to a cros between "Bridget the Midget does the Dallas Cowboys" and "Ernest's Adventures at the Playboy Masion". In short... I wasn't expecting much from the story. I started to read it for the novelty alone and, boy was I surprised.

The title doesn't do the story justice because this really was a good romance story. Thankfully it wasn't classified under Fetish or something. Sometimes you went alittle overboard with the emotions like the preachy speech to the kids. But I was smiling everytime Marty and Blair were near each other. It seemed like you even did some research and you painted a beautiful picture of the life of a little person. Bravo. My hat is off to you. Still don't like the title.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Holy short Guy!! Batman!!

great story, i really felt for tha guy. nothing wrong with a little morality and erotica rolled into one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Talent!!!

How many authors can pull off a story about a Kosher Midget?? Excellent story telling and creativity!!! A very talented writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
: Marty the Midget's Erotic Christmas reply

this is one of the best stories i have read in a very long time you are quite talented and should do this for a living you have quite successfully mixed erotica and a great story together with a lot of class!!! it was a bit long as erotic stories go... butwas very much so worth the time it took to read it if i could rate it a 6 (125) i would

bignsassy818bignsassy818over 15 years ago
Amazing! - Sequel!

This was such a great one. Well written and very sweet but I felt it ended too shortly (no pun intended) so if you'd like to write a sequel, then please do so..

MrsEazyEMrsEazyEabout 15 years ago
OMG

I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pleasantly surprised!

I've only been on Literotica for about a year. I keep seeing this story pop up on the similar stories list, and I admit, I've been avoiding it. The title made it sound like bad porn. Well, I finally read it, and I really liked it! I am going to look up your stories list, and see if there is a sequel. I want to know what happens to Marty. I gave it 5 *s. I usually only give 4 if I like it. Thanks for the great read! I won't be so judgmental about titles in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Took a chance

I took a chance on this story and was pleasantly surprised. I liked the movement of the story and characters. Thanks for your time and imagination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous