All Comments on 'How To Seduce A Woman'

by Sshafer

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
This is the truth

Not that I condone having an affair, still what's been said in this posting is quite true. Most women are disappointed in the romance department of their relationship, and it's not their fault. All too many guys never grow beyond the basics of having sex, while women long for the unexplored reaches of loving sensuality that lies beyond.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Quit Rationalizing Your Bad Behaviour

I was enjoying this article and agreeing with everything you wrote, until you started blaming men for their wives' infidelity. As a happily married woman, I think the blame lies more with predators like you, who are too insecure to get their own wives and have to mess with other men's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Well..

If they do not know, teach them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I agree wirh some of it

I agree with you somewhat but the part about seducing a married women I didn't. There shouldn't be a lesson on how to seduce these women because you shouldn't be trying to have an affair with them to begin with. When you get married you made a vowl to love, honor, and cherish this person and with that comes being faithful. If she's unhappy with her sex life then she either needs to work with her husband to try and fix it, or she needs to get a divorce.

Also i'd like to add one more thing. Men all over this world are always saying that women are the biggest mystery ever to come across. You want to know the weird thing?

There is no mystery to solve. Women are confusing to men because thats how it's supposed to be. If men and women were the same things would be boring. In my opinion the best way to seduce a female is patience, and love. If you make her feel loved, and important then thats all you really need. Whatever you do though don't pretend to love her to get sex. If you do this then I assure you the relationship will end sooner or later.

No matter how hard it may seem sometimes not to get horny around women. If you show her that your in no rush, and that you want everything to happen naturally instead of suddenly you'll have her wanting more, and more each time you see her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good Advice

Great advice for men of all ages. Its good to know there is at least one man out there that knows how to treat a woman. Are you still single?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Thanks for the Info

I read this entry to know what not to fall for. All the tactics, the lines...It's just a video game to you guys. You do all the right things, and you win - and then the game is over. How do you make platonic friends with other males? I bet you don't lie and manipulate them, you want to be able to rely on the guy, and be comfortable when hanging out; that would be a more honest - and successful - way to treat a girl. Just with less belching.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
very nice...

love the article - i think it'll help me a lot ! thanks once again...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Full of Self indulgent, repressed looser bull s@#t

Ok you obviously know what you are doing once you get a woman to actually have sex with you, it is clear that you have skills. But lets cut the crap...the idea that the hot girls are making fun of the jocks...and that all jocks are 3 pump wonders is the stereotype that all of you looser nerds have about strong alpha males. It is the way you compensate for your indadequacy. I was and am a jock, a good looking guy, physically intimidating to other men, your basic tall and muscular nightmare with a good smile. I graduated from college with honors, got a great job, became the regional pres before 30. Started my own firm, and I am now a partner in one of the worlds largest hospitality and gaming firms, and I drive a brand new DB9 (if you dont know what that is, thats ok) I am happily married. And I DONT CHEAT... But I could. In my position, with my appearance, with my success, women approach me regularly. And by the way, nerd boy this has been going on since high school. While you were in study hall, making friends with the hot girls. I was in the basement of the school everyday getting a blowjob from one of the drill teamers.... every day... for three years. In the summer she drove to my house and waited for my folks to leave for work before knocking. After practice almost every day I hooked up with my regular girl. In high school while you were with rosy and her 5 sisters, I had over a thousand blowjobs. I had sex over 300 times. You may have learned some tricks... but there is no substitue for the afrodisiacs that are; good looks, power, money, kindness, and sexual experience. Women are not the stupid pliable lugs you seem to think, they choose who they want... usually they want guys like me.... sorry thats just how it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Interesting article......

The article was quite interesting. More to the point, however, was the preceding comment (below). Jeezus, what a wanker!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Bottom Line is ....

You're telling men to seduce women by lying to them and manipulating them: by telling them its the best sex they ever had etc and also teaching them that just cos a woman is married means jack shit and that she is in the playing field too. That's so fucked up to provoke people to mess with a persons feelings like that just to dip your wick.

According to your article all women are clingy and needy. Get out of the dark ages man. We dont all need a man 24/7 to feel confident and fulfilled in life. Believe it or not, we do enjoy the 'fuck buddy' relationships of no strings attached too. I say you're getting laid regularly cos you're not fussy who it is, not because of your bullshit casanova antics.

sp9rkssp9rksover 16 years ago
Here's to my wife

I guess whatever our beliefs or wishful thinking, seductions and affairs happen. I dont cheat but I dont really blame those who do if its because they are unfulfilled. You can romance and indulge your partner all you like, but sometimes folks are just not equal in libido. Accept your partner for how they are. Talk about it if you can without acusation. Perhaps its a matter of finding the switch that turns your partner on! I have had this happen to me.

Ive found women sometimes say they dont like something, and go on about it, and I realise after experimenting, that that is exactly what they like.

I thought this article was a bit general and perhaps not true advice for all situations. But the advice to married men I tend to aplaud. For the men who cant be faithful, why not try to involve your partner in your pursuit of satisfaction. One thing that annoys me are those people who grandstand at others who flirt or fantasise. This activity need not be interpreted as unfaithful but as an effort to sustain a marriage and keep the spice.

Not having a go at anyone here just contributing to the discussion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
LasVegas is the guy I would cheat ON

This article is very to the point and correct. Jock from Las Vegas is the guy I'd probably marry for money and status, also arm candy, but he's also the guy I would be forced to cheat on (probably with the author). Guys that are too reliant on their egos may get a blow job once, but if they can't bring on the orgasms by licking clits and pleasing, are duds. Jocks are the worst lovers by far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
for more information about this

for the guys that want more information about this topic: there is a lot of information out there from the "Pick Up Artists" (I really don't like this term). David de Angelo(my favorite), The Mystery Method, etc.

You just need to see what you resonate with. Take those information as a guide, you can always put them into practice in your own way.

You just have to want to find put more. But remember that this is about learning, developing yourself. It is a process, not a one time thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
this describes a "player" to a Tee

A man who at 45 has finally figured out how to please women and has never had a real comitted relationship or family is a "player" in my eyes. What he describes is that he services his subjects and plays to many women's weakness, which is to be idolized. These women want and need to be idolized and they are obviously getting close to menopause and so are looking for the attention that may be lacking at home and they feel entitled to. I think it is interesting that he becomes their slave initially by providing massages, entertainment and cooking for them before he even gets any himself. I fail to see what he gets out of this charade, other than notches on his belt. In Europe they would call this a gigolo and he would get paid for it. I love the closing of "play safe". With every partner that you have, you increase the chance of transmitting/receiving disease. I doubt that he uses a dental damm when giving them oral?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I'm 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Puhlease ... This is the worst advise

As a woman I was interested to find about if any living male found out about secrets of pleasuring us... Completely disappointed at the absurdity of advise and foolishness of assumptions. This sounds like an infomercial with cock and bull story.

For example ... Author proclaims that guys should find about what a woman likes in the bed by making an excuse of doing a research for a book Gosh... Unless it's some powdered white trash ( who actually may not worry about passing the STD) No woman worth her essence will fall to such lame excuse.

Author may have read a lot of books but in terms of solid advise - I did not see anything substantial- contrary to the title this is complete bull shit and fantasy land article which will help guys getting kicked out of considerations faster than they can say can I buy you a drink! Ugh

Well I wish author and other men luck -

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Both the writer here, and the jock commenter, are emotionally damaged scumbags with the brains and morals of a horny chimp. They may both have PhDs for all I know, but they have proven their stupidity. Granted, stupid people sure do reproduce a lot... perhaps we will get lucky, and they will both be hit by transit buses.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ignorant

You started off by labeling every jock as a scumbag... That just sounded dumb. As the comment above talked about, you ask her what she likes in bed over dinner and lie about why you are asking? Why not just wait until you are in bed to ask her. If she is in bed with you, I can't think of a single reason why she wouldn't want to tell you. Maybe during one of the 3, hour long massages given?. All for giving massages but your very detailed thought out explaination here seemed rather, as the comment above kind of mentioned, fantasized.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
biggups bro

I just changed my Game...woohoo

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

thanks for a quite simple language plus that post, quite enlightening, leader.

I truly need ideas to do not be denied.

I don't know much attraction techniques therefore pleased to get found your website.

Plenty of interesting information that I really believe that when apply soon have benefits with my suitors

hugs

http://youtu.be/drIxU925gAY

thebobwalkerthebobwalkeralmost 6 years ago
How to seduce HOT real women of your dreams

How to have sex with REAL women of your dreams, like even your super hot liitle sexy sister in law. Yeah momma! Oh b hav!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Will follow your guidance

Will try it and see what happens

ludo19ludo19almost 3 years ago
Am a 51 years old single black male and looking for married older women to fucked 24/7

Am a 51 years old single black male and looking for married older women to fucked 24/7. If you are in Connecticut and looking for a discreet Literotica and cockhole long term friendship, please write me. I am available.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous