All Comments on 'Watching Mom Watching Me'

by mountainbikeman

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
not bad

the idea is great, but the story is too short and too directly which makes it totally unreliable

GagelessGagelessover 20 years ago
needs development

Great idea. Under developed. Needs to be longer. More build up. More suspense. Seems a little implausible that she would go so far on only the first viewing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
great idea

like ur idea expecting more of this kind.make little elobrate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Too short and too direct

I assume making the story short compelled you to make it direct. I for one enjoy the "chase." Teasing gives the story flavor and hightens the anticipation. I believe you had the right balance of dialog and discriptive observations. I like to read instances of untended confrontations and akward resolutions. I think you are doing just fine and look forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Wondful

Loved your story, hope you will write more stories like this one. I love mother and son's stories.

Miki

Big_MacBig_Macover 20 years ago
Please continue

I really liked your story, as far as it went. I thought the pace was good but why end the story when your jerk off and cum. Do you want to watch your mother with her vibrator??? And then .........

abethellabethellabout 20 years ago
Sensual story, well told with a nice twist

I liked the sensuous slow easy pace of this story. Simply and beautifully told. There was a nice twist with the son subtlely seduced by the mother. It was vividly told, and easy to place myself in the son's position.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Awesome.

This story hits home for me. The fact that it's well written is icing on the cake. I had bathtub experiences and some other sexually charged experiences with my mother when I was young. This isn't a subject that's typically discussed so coming across a story that is simialar to an experience I've had is a real treat.

jim9894jim9894over 16 years ago
More, more, more.

I liked your story. I hope to to see additional chapers in the future. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

We need a part two.

This is very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
short but very sweet

This is a fine story of mom and son messing around by a gifted writer. It describes a situation that often and inevitably arises in families, especially between mothers and their boys. Very frequently they will catch sight of parts of each other's body that son and mom are never supposed to see. In the case of the boy, his natural male exhibitionism is at work, particularly where his mother is concerned. As the lad in the story says, he's anxious to display for his mommy "the part I'd always wanted to show her, especially in the enlarged hardened state it was in"--his big stiff prick. Boys joke with each other, saying "Show it hard for mom!" A son itches to show his mother that what she used to call his "little pippy" is now a big throbbing cock, fit to fill and pound a mature cunt like...say, his own mother's cunt. There's no doubt that in this excellent story, after the mother shows her boy her mommy-hole--the best thing a boy can ever see--they're gonna do what naturally comes next. The boy is going to stick his fat prick up his mother's welcoming twat and blow his young balls up his own birth canal. Creaming his own mother's twat is a dream come true for lots of boys--and their loving dick-hungry moms.

NeverenuffouNeverenuffouover 8 years ago
Nice Start!

But disappointed that there were no further developments...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
THE STORYLINE WAS BRILLISNTLY CONCEIVED & MASTERFULLY WRITTEN! BRAVISSIMO! I GAVE YOU A 6/5 (120% "way above expectations!")

THIS STORY IS A MUST READ. PERIOD.

Many years ago i was a VOYEUR SON, a peeping Tom who was spying on his mom.

Based on what i saw i was convinced my mom was willing to cheat on my dad; my "evidence" was circumstantial @ best.

In hindsight i believe she was not totally faithful to my dad. I was not mad @ her even when i thought she was unfaithful. I loved her unconditionally as mother and as MILF! In my book, she was above the law.

My mom was in at least 75% of my erotic fantasies until i turned 30.

I still have a strong voyeur side in me but i have fully come to terms with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic!!!

I loved it!! I remember when I walked in and saw my Mom in the tub. She then invited me to join her. I was so turned on. My cock could not have been harder. I ended up giving her head while she stood. Then we fucked standing dogstyle. I am so thankful for her showing me the way,

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Oh MOMMY please let me smell it..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More of these two, please.

I am liking his Mom alot.

Of, course, I would love to read about them fucking and Mom wanting her son in her ass too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Vagina?

It's a cervix, right?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous