All Comments on '"Foot" Warmer'

by southfla

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wow

longer next time, with a little more details!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
me too

been there

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
thinking of doing it

You shore have been thinking of sucking a cock. It is the theme in all your stories. So go ahead and give some head.

gacarmelgacarmelalmost 18 years ago
mmmmm

I loved that story, keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
fantisy yet unfulfilled.

Very exciting story of good cocksucking. I only wish that it could happen to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Haha, How About Some Continuity?

It says in the beginning you never even thought about sex with another man then just a few paragraphs down it says you had been thinking of giving oral to a man prior to this experience. Which is it? The story is ridiculous, an ostensibly straight man turns bisexual in a minute. That's Literotica reality for you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hot

Dude,

I loved it. It reminded me of an opportunity missed. My car broke down and I had to take the bus to work. I worked 30 miles from my home so I had to catch a freeway bus, I was on the back seat where two seats faces each other and there was this guy setting accross in front of me who had shorts on, he didn't have on any uderwear and was pretending to read a magazine with lis legs spread wide, I could see his hot fat cock and balls, i was so turned on but I did nothing about it. He left the bus at his stop and looked back at me. Until this day, I wished that I had slid my hands under the leg of his shorts. I love stories of men in shorts, can't get enough of it. Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great

it made my cum come out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago

love suckingt cocks love the tast of cum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Love the cum

Never thought of gay men having sex as arousing. But this makes me very horny. Good story, short but to the point. You know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
love to be sucked

i am not gay but i would like to suck a cock an be sucked at the same time i get so hot when i read these storys

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
its nice

go on dude its good

CassidyChadwickCassidyChadwickover 15 years ago
Love the title and...

I love the title of this and the situation's great. I've just got two questions:

1. When does this story take place? Please tell me it's before the advent of AIDS- just for authenticity's sake.

2. It's hard to believe- at least for me- that a) he's never done this before and that b) his thoughts of his girlfriend as straight laced are random. For a): maybe he hasn't, but maybe he should have thought about it more before he actually did it? For b): this seems to imply that he might go for guys because they'll let him in their pants and that his attraction isn't to men or women, just whoever will let him in their pants. If that's what you wanted to say, very cool. If not, that's cool, too. Keep in mind this is just my opinion.

Oh, and I loved the way you got the narrator on his knees. Tht was very creative.

seceretfunseceretfunabout 15 years ago
SO HOT

I LOVE THIS STORY I JUST CANT STOP READING IT

seceretfunseceretfunabout 15 years ago
SO HOT

I LOVE THIS STORY I JUST CANT STOP READING IT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
big cocks

I like more normal sized cocks like 6 or 7" but have always wondered what the big were like

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
wow

loved the story!!! i think if i was in your position,i would so exactly the same thing.a big cock staring me in the face like that,i dont think i could stop myself from sucking it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
not sure

well i loved this story but i have never sucked a another guy but have always wanted to touch and suck and gag on a nice big hard cock if any can help me let me know metallica-23@hotmail.com add me if you can help me out :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
cock warmer

mmmmm very hot story. type of story that i would fantisize about. love to be sitting on your chair with my cock out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Walt the Stud

This seems right up my alley as I'm a 40-something bottom and had loved servicing older Tops including orally servicing their feet since I was 19. A man named Walt pounded the hell out of me in both ends one time when i was 22. I sucked and licked his sweaty feet between fucks. The stud was a 44 year old chubby with a 6" cut love muscle that felt like 8" the way he used me for his pleasure. His feet were 12-wides. I hated that it was only a one-night stand because i never had the privilege of a repeat session with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I loved it

It is such a great fantasy. Why doesn't something like that ever happen to me??

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hot!!

would love to suck a cock like this.....mmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

i often stare at a mans crotch and wonder what it wouldf taste like

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
mmmm very nice

been there done that...i love eyeing guys cocks up...i love sucking cock ......jonathan lancashire.uk

shhh_mellowshhh_mellowabout 12 years ago
Nice!! :D

Love a nice quick story

thanks

Trini2daboneTrini2dabonealmost 12 years ago
Very good

Very good keep it coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

I wish I knew where he worked !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love shoe salesman stories

I have always pictured myself as a shoe salesman looking up men pants legs or staring at their crotches. one of my fantasies is to be a shoe salesman in scottland

where the men wear kilts, now that would be fucking hot. Your story was good, but to short i would love to hear a little more game being played before the action began.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice

Very hot, I wish that would have happened to me during my shoe selling college days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
shoesalesman

My fantasy to be a shoesalesman and look up women's skirts.

Always saver stealing a glimpse of panties.

Also like to see a penis in my fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
love shoe salesman stories

Dude

I really loved your story, if you write another one, put a little more mystery into it. but again I loved this one as well.

RF

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Memories... "Thought you'd like it"

Your story reminded me of my first time...

I was 25, went to friends house to watch the NFL draft. There were about 7 guys there, most I knew. Two hours & a few beers later, a 50 something guy whom I didn't know sat down beside me on the couch. "Cliff" he said. "Jim". He was a big guy, 6' 5 or so, nearly 300 lbs, heavy. Both wearing shorts, I felt his leg touch mine. He placed his big hand on my thigh "Want another beer Jim?" "Uh, umm... sure." As everyone else was drinking, cheering & jeering at the draft picks, I felt a strong grip on my shoulder. "Jim, hey, come here, you gotta see this" Cliff said. "Huh?, my team's up next." "C'mon, I got it on in here." I got up & followed him to a room only a few feet away, the draft on TV there as well. The décor was my team's. "Thought you'd like it."

He closed and locked the door, handed me my beer then plopped on the bed. As I looked for a chair, he said "Sit here, it's comfortable, I won't bite you, unless you like that kind of thing." "Yea, right" I said, as I sat down at the end of the bed. He moved closer to me as we talked about our team's picks, our wives, kids. "Gotta pee, there's a cooler over here, get us another beer." I got two beers as he was peeing. I looked, as he had the door wide open and saw a very fat, long penis, emptying itself into the toilet. My throat got dry and I became nervous. I wasn't gay, or ever thought about another man, ever. I should go, but my team was up again and the beer was cold.

I quickly went to the bed, sat & gulped my beer. He returned and sat right beside me. He immediately put his hand on my thigh and started rubbing, talking about the draft, as if it was the most normal thing in the world. I scooted away. He moved closer and I felt his hand move up to my crotch. "Mmm" he moaned as he was feeling for my dick! I have a very small penis, maybe 3-1/2" hard, my balls are actually bigger than my dick. He rubbed his fingers over my shorts, then without taking his eyes from the TV, deftly unzipped my fly and reached in. I gulped my beer and looked down. He fished my little pecker out. To my surprise, it was hard! He rubbed my 2" shaft between his finger & thumb. "Mmm nice Jim."

A thousand thoughts ran through my mind. What the hell am I doing here? A guy is touching my dick! What are my buds in the other room thinking? Do they know him? What he's doing? What will they say when we come out? What will they think of me? What about my wife? Why am I letting a MAN play with my wiener? It felt good. His touch was so soft. "Umm, Cliff! wha... what are you... doing? I'm not... gay man. Stop it." "I'm not gay either Jim" he said as he stood, pushed me back onto the bed, undid my belt and pulled at my shorts. I was a little buzzed, horny (being 25) and mesmerized as I lifted my butt and let him remove them.

He gathered my undies right with them and stripped me naked. Before I could protest, he was between my legs, licking my balls. "Mmm, love your balls Jim, they're huge." "Cliff, What... please... stop it... I... oh!" He licked up my shaft and took my whole penis into his mouth. I felt his tongue licking me as he slowly worked his magic mouth up and down my little tiny dick. In less than a minute, I felt my balls tighten. "Cliff! oh Shit! I'm gonna cum!" He pulled his warm mouth from my groin for a split second. "Cum in my mouth Jim. I need to taste your cum." As soon as his lips touched my head, I trembled and pushed up, into his mouth. "Fuck! Cliff!... I'm cumming man!, oh God!, oh Shit!"

My tiny weenie jerked for all he was worth as I came into another man's mouth. I came and came, more than I could remember. I filled Cliff's mouth. "Oh my God Cliff. That was... amazing! Mmm... mmm..." He swallowed every drop. I felt him making love to my penis with his tongue, lips and mouth for what seemed like an hour, until it went soft and returned to it's one inch, natural state. He continued to kiss it, lick it, then suck my balls until he cleansed me completely. I moaned the entire time, as did he. "Thought you'd like it."

I lay there, savoring the feeling of being so delicately and lovingly cared for. Wow, I thought. Cheryl never did it like That! "Cliff, I'm sorry about that, I didn't mean to cum in your mouth, and I'm sorry my thing is so small." "Oh Jim, damn man, I love your cock. It's a nice size. He fits in my mouth perfectly, and it was so nice to have a really hard one to suck on. Your balls are incredible and you had so much cum to feed me. I love the taste of your cum Jim, it's delicious." He kissed my puny little wiener several more times, then licked the last few drops from the head.

He stood, promptly removed his shirt, then his shorts and undies, his thick semi-hard cock flopped out. Oh Shit! I thought. Is he expecting me to do That to him? Oh no, I can't. I sat up and scooted off the bed. He grabbed my shoulders, turned me as he sat on the edge. "I need you to play with me Jim. I need you to stroke my cock. You got me so fucking horny man. come here." He pulled me to him, pushed me to the floor between his open legs. "I can't suck you Cliff, I just can't!" "Not asking you to man, I need to cum, need you to touch him. Go ahead, you know you want to."

I looked at his cock. Yes it was a true cock, a real man's cock, a big, thick, hard, long, man cock. I'd never done anything like this before. Never been this close to a cock. I was shaking as I stared at it. "Touch him Jim! shit, it's just a cock, ain't gonna hurt ya man. He's just like yours, just a little bigger." He lay back onto the bed as I placed my hand onto his shaft. It was so hot, warm to my touch and jumped as soon as I touched it. It reached nearly to the bottom of his big belly. "Mmm, yea, that's it Jim, play with him now." I pulled it up from his belly, wrapped my fingers around it and held it in my hand. There was at least two full inches from my thumb to my fingertips! This thing was thicker than a coke can. Holy Fuck! There was skin completely coveringthe head, hmmm... not like mine?!

It was throbbing, the heat emanating from it's mass. As I ran my hand down to his balls, there was at least three inches towering above my palm. The skin that was covering the tip came down his shaft and the biggest, most beautiful, pink head presented itself to me. This cock must be 7" long! "Give him a kiss Jim, he likes you, kiss my cock." Never in my life would I have thought I'd put my lips on another man's penis, but I couldn't help myself. I leaned down, pursed my lips and kissed the massive, pink head. It was slimy, smelled of sweat and a strand of his pre cum clung to my upper lip. I licked it. It tasted sweet, not like I'd expected.

"Mmm, that's it Jim, he likes you, kiss him man, kiss my cock." I pulled my palm up his shaft. The skin went above my hand and once again, covered up his huge, pink head. There was so much skin, it made itself into a pucker as it extended more than two inches on top of his head. I'd never seen this before. So much skin. I looked closer at it and a pool of clear liquid had formed in the small round opening of his skin. "Lick him Jim. kiss him for me." I leaned in and kissed his foreskin. Another, larger strand of pre cum was on my lips, I licked them, then stuck my tongue out and put the tip into the hole. "Yea man! like that, lick my cock!" It tasted delicious. I licked again, then again. Swallowing his nectar.

His pre cum was leaking out now. I leaned down again and sucked the skin into my mouth, tasting more of him. "Suck me Jim! yea, mmm..." I was enjoying myself now. I liked playing with this man's cock. I felt his hand on the back of my head as I had his foreskin in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around it, savoring the taste, the texture. Confused, yet turned on, tingling as I did something I never dreamed I'd ever do. He pushed my head down. My hand went down his shaft, exposing his head again. Next thing I felt was his big head hitting the back of my throat.

I gagged, tried to pull up, but he was relentless. "Suck my cock Jim, I'm gonna cum, ungh... suck it man!" He grabbed my hair and lifted my face, then pushed back down, pulled, then forced himself back, deep into my mouth. I realized I was no match for him, so I just relaxed and let him fuck my face. "Gonna cum Jim!, yea, suck it, suck my cock man, gonna cum in your mouth! Suck Me!" My hand had long left his cock, it was him using my mouth for his pleasure, I was bracing myself with my hands on his belly. "Suck me, fuck yea!, that's it Jim, Suck My Cock! I'm fucking cumming man! Oh God, oh Shit!, here it comes!

He pushed himself deep into my mouth, the pressure on my larynx was unbearable, I breathed through my nose, relaxed my throat and he forced his massive, throbbing cock head past my gag reflex, penetrating my throat. He pumped up into me, as he forced my face down until I felt my nose touch his groin, my lower lip tickled by the hairs on his balls. He had every thick, hard inch of his big, cock inside me. I felt it throb, then jerk, then he groaned and grunted as he pumped a shot of his hot cum into my throat. He pulled me up and the second, third, fourth and fifth load of his sperm shot into my mouth, filling me. I swallowed.

His cock continued to throb. I regained my balance and placed my hand back around the exposed 4 inches. I stroked up and felt another, then another load of his creamy cum flow out, onto my tongue, I tasted it, then swallowed. "Oh Fuck Jim, you're amazing. You're by far, the best cocksucker I've ever had. Fuck!" I kept him in my mouth as I gently stroked his thick shaft up and down, never wanting my reward to end. I wanted more of this man's cum. I didn't want to stop sucking his cock. So, I didn't.

I sucked, licked and kissed his cock all over, making sure I got all his cum, then squeezed his shaft from bottom to top to get the absolute last drops. I swallowed every ounce of this man's cum and wanted more. I kissed the beautiful head a hundred times. "I love your cock Cliff." "Mmm, Jim, that was incredible. We're gonna have to do this again, soon. I'd like to put him in your nice round butt too." "Oh Cliff, I'm not sure about that, but I'd love to be with you again."

I was hard again (25, yay), after sucking this man's gorgeous dick. Cliff noticed and lay me back on the bed and gave me another wonderful blowjob. He held my balls as he sucked me, pinched my nipple, then he put a finger down at my butt hole and rubbed around it. I came as he rubbed there. He swallowed my cum, cleaned me up with his tongue, then came up and kissed me. I tasted myself. "I'm gonna lick your butt hole next time Jim, maybe you'll let me take you back there."

"Oh Cliff, oh man. I feel... I... um... oh... feel so... good right now." "Thought you'd like it" "Mmm I love it, and I love your cock Cliff." He watched as I got dressed and sat back on the bed "You have a nice body Jim. Great Ass!" "Oh Cliff! My weenie's so small and I've got a beer belly." "Your dick's perfect Jim, and your ass!, mmm, your ass. I need some of that sweet shit." He got up and stood in front of me. Still naked. His penis was thick, swollen. The head starting to re-emerge from it's sheath. "Jim. It's been years since I've been able to go twice in one day, but there's something about you, your kindness, gentleness, this being your first time with a man. You turn me on more than anyone has.

He walked to me, I opened my legs to let him get close. I smiled as I looked at his growing cock, then into his eyes. "A quickie Jim, I swear it won't take me long. Not sure when we'll get back together." I pulled him into me, opened my mouth and took his nearly erect penis into me. He smelled of sex, sweat and cum. I loved it. I put my hands on his butt and moved my head back and forth on this man's cock, making love to it. I pulled back "Let me do this. You stay still." I told him as I took him back into my mouth. His cock was thick, but was a perfect fit for me. It was long, but I adjusted. It was hard now, so I sucked him.

I squeezed his butt cheeks as he stood motionless in front of me, allowing me to worship his dick. His legs started shaking and his grunts became more deliberate. I pushed my face, hard onto his cock, forcing the head and about two inches into my throat. "Ungh, Fuck. fuck. I'm... fuck... I'm Cumming Jim!. Suck... my... cock... man!" I pulled back so I could get every sweet drop of his juice in my mouth to taste, put my hand on his shaft and felt it throb, jerk.

He sprayed three hard loads of his sperm into my mouth as it pulsed. And pulsed. Then he emptied his balls onto my tongue. I kept him in my mouth until he went soft and the foreskin once again covered his head. I kissed, licked and savored this man's sperm, loving his cock, then swallowed my ultimate reward. "Great cocksucker Jim. Love you sucking my cock man. Best ever! Wish I could go again."

I cleaned him. Cleaned his cock, his balls and made him turn around as I lightly slapped, then kissed each of his big butt cheeks. "Love your cock Cliff. We gotta do this again, soon." "Damn right. We're gonna figure out a way to tell our wives were gonna be away a couple times a week." We'd been in there for over two hours. God only know what the boys are thinking.

I left the room first. Bill said "Hey Jim! Where the fuck you been? The drafts in round 2." Cliff came out behind me. "Oh, I see you met Cliff. Did he show ya the room?" "Um, the room?, oh yea, he did. It's pretty cool." "Thought you'd like it!"

SusanlynnSusanlynnabout 6 years ago
Comments not the place

Please don’t use the comment section to sneak in your own story. Write it and submit it in the proper category like everyone else. I get so tired of this and just scroll on by. The story is basically garbage. Nice theme but straight guys don’t just suck a guy off in a matter of minutes after meeting him.

aman4gayaman4gayabout 4 years ago
Hot

I want such a customer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersouthfla@southfla
31 Followers
Just your average guy looking for some excitement along the way. I live in 33418. HMU if you're close.

story TAGS