All Comments on 'Away for the Weekend'

by Honey123

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
HoustonrnHoustonrnover 20 years ago
Very Good

I liked it. You tell a good story in a manner that maintains the excitement. All that is very good. The one area which needs improvement is word selection and proofreading. There were a few instances where you used one spelling of a word when you needed to use another: example to, too, two. There were also a few times where careful proofreading would have prevented wrong tense application.

Over all a very good effort. I wish they had a 4.5 category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
like a stag film no plot

this story is unrealistic, wife has no guilt bout screwing around, doesnt even tell us why, other than she had been with no one, i just found story boring

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101about 20 years ago
Very sexy

Very sexy. Don't worry about some asshole who complains of lack of plot. This is just a dirty story and needs no plot. The only quibbles I would make is that he should have used a condom in the woman's ass and I would agree with the second PC there could have been better editing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Christ!

Did I really write this?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
where are you

I want you. I love your mind.

overthebowoverthebowalmost 20 years ago
Two sides to the coin

I thought this story was interesting. I can see the pure passion of having a sex romp with someone without having responsibility. It is pure id play.

On the other hand, my wife was screwing around on me and broke up our family. Now I have two children that will grow up in a broken home, just like their mother.

I'm sure that there are people who get turned on by things that lie beyond the normal plane of behaviour, and I'm okay with that. I get turned on my them too. Stories that are completely moral are probably boring; breaking taboos is exciting.

CharleyHCharleyHover 19 years ago
Good story Honey

I chose to read one of your "not yet hot" stories, and gave you a four, excuse my honesty, and I'd have preferred to give a 4.25, but damn there is no option! Its a solid story, Honey. Porn need only be sex, not necessarily with a huge plot and history and all that crap. You have an incredible imagination, and you create a vividly realistic milieu here, which I enjoyed immensely. A few tense things, as well as added description on a couple of others and this story would go from good to amazing in my opinion, and I know you are capable of amazing! I saw a thread with you and Summer Morning, and your addition was incredible.

HughJardHughJardover 19 years ago
Excellent...

Excellent job of writing. exciting from start to finish. you feel her anticipation and arousal and share it with her. nicely done.

thank you.

gotwood49gotwood49over 19 years ago
I go back and read this

story over and over. Honey, I can't get enough of this one! It is so smokin' hot...so what if she's cheating? Are we all so moral on here that we can't enjoy the pure unbridled lust that you've displayed in these two? Hey, if I'm ever Away for the Weekend, I want it to be with a woman like this!

sacksackover 19 years ago
you write great "stroke stories"...

Which this one was...never mind lack of plot! Hotter than hell, and I look forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Sooo Good!!

This story has one of the things that turns me on in an instant...a woman rimming a man! Thanks for that! The rest of the story was completly hot as well... made me think of cheating too... with my superfine hubby!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Extra wild like nothing else

She is not shay of writing any new things. The house wife having a very sharp perception towards his hidden needs, not hesitant to do anything not normal like fingering licking him. I wish to meet a woman like her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
So hot...

I want this woman...

FCGuyFCGuyabout 18 years ago
Incredible!

You can have me anytime! WOW! Can't wait to read more of your stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
ahhhhhhh cool carressss......

So vivid i could almost picture you in bed next to me on a hot summer night atop soft white linen sheets with a slight breeze drifting across us while locked in a sultry wet kiss, stroking each other in just the right places...........

Blue_shoes1980Blue_shoes1980over 17 years ago
HOT!!!

This story should have an "H" next to it, Honey! A mutual friend told me about you, and I see you haven't written anything in a while. I hope that's not permanent.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
Not much of a story but decent enough I guess

Decent writing though the author's prose feels disconnected, the sentences don't flow together to make interesting paragraphs.

It's a stroke story and the sex scenes are reasonably well-done. Insofar as the more conventional elements of fiction are concerned, it has no plot, no character development, no central conflict, and thus no resolution. We don't know who she is nor who he is and we certainly do not care what happens to them.

I know a story is good when I feel compelled to read something else by that author. Didn't happen.

Excellent fiction this is not. This 50's for you, Honey123, for a story that's tolerable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Parts Ring True

I read this with some of my own preconceptions. Parts rang true. It's a nice idea, very nice

gobulagobulaover 16 years ago
Honey is Sweet

Finger licking good tail, honey

eric shawn listoeric shawn listoover 16 years ago
Hey Honey babe!!

How'd I miss this story?! Great stuff, sweetie! Loved the passion she was feeling!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very Well Done

Wow I'm sitting here shaking and my cunt is dripping. I loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Its OK

I liked the story very much until he took her in the ass.

I only did that to one woman and then only once. She sure didn't like it and neither did I. I am strictly a Pussy man, both fucking and eating. Call me old fashioned if you will.

rycat25rycat25about 13 years ago
I like this

I had this same fantasy with a lady a while back, very reminiscent.

Ty.

mom4sex58mom4sex58about 13 years ago
Love it

Loved the story!

texasacetexasaceabout 13 years ago
OMFG... That is sooooooooo hot!!!

You definitely have a talent for writing erotic stories. This one sounds like it may have been an actual occurance... was it?? Thanks, Ace

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You are an excellent erotic writer!

I follow your "What's Covering Your Ass" thread and clicked on your honeypot link for grins today. Wow. I like to paint word pictures with my writing too but yours is amazing. Erotic, graphic and leaving me wanting more. The sign of a good erotic writer to me is one that gets me worked up and aroused. I want you to know that I have a nice wet spot on the inside of my slacks now because of you! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hot story but....

This was hot, but it would have been hotter had the lead not been a cheating whore. I can only hope hubby isn't clueless and sends her packing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"Ah, fuck!" He groans. "I want to cum on you!" ??

"Ah, fuck! He groans. I want to cum on you!"

Just speaking for myself, a man, it's about "I want to cum IN you", not on you - otherwise I might as well be just jerking off (but this is not video).

While we're commenting, we don't "lay on a bed", we lie on it (unless we lay her down in order to say, fuck her, or lay down some bills in order to pay her).

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71about 3 years ago
Sexy!

I'm not a huge fan of anal stories, because most of them give the impression that they've never done it. There is no subtlety, no caring. This one was brief, but had just enough to show that she was experienced, and that he cared. Vintage, but nice!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous