All Comments on 'Dave Needs Help Ch. 02'

by Lovely_Emma_21

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
chivas518chivas518over 19 years ago
Great story

Emma, I love your stories! Especially this one - stories involving the whole family are my favorite. I do hope we will be seeing further chapters involving Sarah - and maybe Mom too?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
you leave me waiting for more....

I really like this series, but would love some more length to them. If you could build up the characters more slowly so we begin to relate to them, rather than just jumping straight in the deep end, I think they'd be better.

Just an idea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
More of Dave needs help!

Lovely Emma,

Your stories are very good. You put us right into the beds and bodies of people in the stories.

Well now that Nadine has done both, brother and daddy; we need sharh to join in. Please keep your good stories Cumming! I love the bellies, breasts, and oh! so sweet womanhoods that drip honey!

David48David48almost 19 years ago
Raw power

Oh my! I'm old and about to have a fucking stroke reading this amazing story! Please continue. I promise to keep my nitro close...Now, what happens to Sarah?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Can I join the family?

So totally hot!!! I'd love to be a part of that family and be fucked like that.....please tell us more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
more with sarah

good work Emma...keep it up! mine is up for you

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I TOO WAS SEDUCED BY MY DAUGHTER

Lovely Story, and a real Turn-On. I am an 81 y.o. man and was reminded of the time when my own daughter seduced me, and we fucked like rabbits the whole night. But that is almost 30 years ago. But to-day, I got a nice hard-on, like I haven't had for a long time, and I made good use of it! I too hope we'll soon see the follow-up that is promised by the mention of Sarah appearing on the scene!

ratso33ratso33over 15 years ago
More More!

Wanna hear what happens with Sarah.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
ok

Sara or Sarah?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More please!

Where's number 3? Please.

dbroseleydbroseleyover 13 years ago

why did u quit writting these stories I have read are really good.

redredrobinredredrobinabout 13 years ago
and..........

did she join in? more please.......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
So hard to type with one hand!

The story just got better. Your stories seem to be short and to the point!

It's a nice change, especially when time is short. We all know why we're here and you deliver! Your charactors still are fleshed out sufficiently to appreciate them, which is difficult in the space you're allowing. The "Dave" series is the first I've read of your works. Great stuff!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
it's great when a girl...

gets fucked by both her daddy and her brother. Dad and bro can egg each other on with dirty talk and joking. You can bet the young lady's adorable little cunt is going to be worked over real good by the big hard cocks of the family males, it's going to be family-semen clogged from now on.

MrBill36MrBill36over 7 years ago
Pancakes for Breakfast

With two bowl's and two stir sticks available in the same kitchen, the breakfast should be really yummy. Your story is hot and a little comical at the same time. Thanks for your efforts, I did, thoroughly enjoy it. Now Sarah gets involved?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sarah?

Sorry but who is Sarah?

writerjabwriterjababout 6 years ago
Fast, furious ...

Family FUCKING!!! Too short to wank to, but HOT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very sexual

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 2 years ago

I liked it, maybe slow it down and stretch it out, the last act seemed rushed

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good Read! Hope you allow time for everyone to enjoy the adventure while Mom is away.

Ahhh, I see there is a "Part 3" Nadine must have had desires for dad and brother before this and was having to take care of herself. Poor Thing. ;-)

More Please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous