All Comments on 'My Sexy Mother-In-Law Ch. 02'

by floridaguy2001

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
How I wish ......

What a story and the twist of the phone calls .... great.

Wish she was my Mother in law.

don87654don87654almost 15 years ago
Hot In Love Mother-in-law

Maybe if your mother-in-law loves you so much, you need to make some real love with her by creating a baby in her belly so that she will always have a part of you nearby. Your father-in-law and your wife need never know that your mother-in-law is having your baby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fabulous

You must continue this story line. The way you've written it is very erotic. Would be nice to maybe bring his Linda into it and would be an absolute blast for Matt to impregnate Carol (as suggested by one of the comments). Please continue this hot storyline.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
A extremely hot story

They have a big decision to make soon, in what they are going to do when it's time for Carol to go home.

Maybe while she is staying with her son in law and her daughter she'll get knocked up and that will be the deciding factor as to what she'll want to do.

Well done and thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
time for another chapter

you need a third chapter where Matt dresses up his Mother in Law for a hot date!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
and my wish

to take my mother in law like this and fill her ass with my hot seed

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
How about another chapter...

with a threesome with mother, daughter and husband. That would be very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sexy MIL

I enjoyed reading this story. I am about to cum in my pants just thinking of them and my wanting to screw my mil.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Full of creativity

Hot and bubbly, thank tou floridaguy2001 for your story (spike)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I've been reading this story, on and off, for over TEN YEARS now!

Hands down, my absolute favourite! Especially the scene where she rides his cock whilst talking to her husband on the phone!!

Is it too late to ask for a chapter 3?

I'm looking for inspiration with my plan to fuck my own Mother in law....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Continue !!!!!

Love the idea of chapter 3, maybe even have Linda join in

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
71/2 inches long, and 7 inches at the base?

Either the penis size was not explained very well or, it must be one of the strangest looking cocks in the world! If it's seven inches at the base, then what's the diameter of the cockhead, it must be eight inches at least? I don't think there's a pussy out there that wouldn't feel tight to him.

Buddy1945Buddy1945almost 7 years ago
Great Story

Come to find out she had wanted him all along . Will they get divorces and run off together or do they get a sjupprise daddy and daughter have been doing the same thing,

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
earnest

He will stay with his wife and have the pleasure of both. Maybe in time the wife will join in the festivities as she has always been jealous of her mom looking so beautiful since she got her looks from her. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wtf

7 inch base if a cock???? That's so stupid. Totally ruined it

SAV12SAV12about 4 years ago
I AGREE WITH MANY READERS

THIS IS A VERY GOOD STORY AND THE AUTHOR (I HOPE HE'S STILL AROUND) SHOULD HAVE KEPT IT GOING. IF THE AUTHOR SEES THIS, IT HAS BEEN TOO LONG FOR US READERS WAITING HERE ON FUTURE CHAPTERS. PLEASE HURRY. AND FORGET ABOUT REDNECK PERVERTS WHO ASK TO IMPREGNATE THE MIL. THAT'S JUST CREEPY.

daddymacdaddymacover 1 year ago

For all you idiots trying to say the dick is unreal or odd proportions clearly think ducks are certain sizes and shapes. My dick is EXACTLY the measurements said. There is a such thing as THICK DICKS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So unrealistic, a seven inches at the base, and a horney wife after breaking her leg; clearly the author has never broken a bone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was very hot. It reminded me of when my mother in law and myself were traveling and had to stop for the night. There was only one room available, but it had a queen size bed, so we took it. We agreed on which side of the bed we wanted and were ready to call it a night. It had been a long day of driving and I was ready for a shower.

When I got out of the bathroom, my MIL was already in bed reading a magazine, and wearing a slinky night gown. The way the light was shining from the lamp from my side of the bed, I could see the outline of her breasts. She had been rather flirty all day and had been seating in the car as close as possible to me. She had even rested her hand on my leg and gently massaged it, while I drove.

I had a towel wrapped around me a was going over to my luggage to get some underwear and tee shirt. My MIL was looking me over and I thought I saw her lick her lips as she got an eye full. I got into bed, and we turned off the lights. I thought I heard her sleeping, so I went to the bathroom to take a pee. When I got back into bed, my MIL was in the middle of the bed. I was close to the edge of the bed and all of a sudden, she was right next to me.

I thought she was still asleep so I just stayed where I was. I had my back to her, and soon she had her arm wrapped over me and was touching my stomach. The hand went lower and was touching the tip of my cock. I gently pushed down my underwear a little to give her better access. I moved my body closer to my MIL and put my hand on her butt and started rubbing it. I could feel her stroking my cock with small movements.

I gently tugged at the bottom of her nighty and felt the bare skin of her legs and butt. I then was able to reach my hand to her pussy and started rubbing. With this she acted startled, and wondered what was going on. I suspected she was awake the whole time. My MIL's hand was still on my cock, and I said that she didn't have to stop what she was doing, and my finger tips were rubbing her clit. I could feel her breathing on my neck, and I knew she was excited.

I turned around and gave her kiss on the lips, and she inserted her tongue in my mouth and was pulling my underwear off. I reached down and pulled her clothes off as well. We were naked together, and rubbing our bodies against each other. It didn't take long and I had her breasts in my mouth, while my MIL was stroking my cock. I told her to slow down, I wanted to suck her pussy. She had her back on the bed, and dove in and sucked her juices out of that beautiful pussy. I was jerking myself while sucking her, and finally, I could take no more. As she shuddered from another one of her orgasms, I got up on my knees and started to cum all over her tits, her face, finally her stomach. I fell down on top of my MIL and kissed her. I licked up some cum on her face and kissed her again.

She greedily ate up my hot cum, and soon I got every bit of that fragrant cum into her awaiting mouth. We took a quick shower and soon were back in the bed and fucked all night. We slept in and fucked one more time before we got on the road again. After this trip, we got together as often as possible.

6SixtyNiner96SixtyNiner912 months ago

Enjoyable and believable. Horny MIL getting her unsatisfied naughty desires fulfilled by her SIL, while she likewise satisfies his lustful desires are rewarding for them both. Hopefully, their intimate exchanges can continue as a long term FWB relationship as long as they wish. They'll just have to be more careful and not be too cavalier, otherwise another slip of the tongue such as calling out a spouse's name while the MIL enjoys her phone calls might just bite them in the ass.

Please don't even consider a 3some with the MIL's daughter (his wife), or having the MIL become pregnant, she could of course find that her 'friend' is late one month, causing a bit of apprehension to them both. Just allow their relationship to continue at various rendezvous locations with increasing levels of intimacy. Looking forward to more of your offerings, but with a little more attention to proofreading.

mrdata9770mrdata977012 months ago

(5/8/2023) Great story. Hot and nasty. Why'd you stop writing?? Five stars for each chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

mc is a beta mommas boy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous