All Comments on 'Oh Mom'

by vishmech

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
splendid understanding of mom/son incest

Beyond the Taboo, this is an understanding and beautiful expression of the energy and intensity available to a mother and son whose love blossoms in tenderness and sweetness. My son and I have had that joy and I can think of nothing which has made us more humane and loving in our lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Basic use of words

Please proof read your submission, it is approximately fifth grade language and spelling.

GagelessGagelessover 20 years ago
One of the better...

mother and son stories I've read in a while. A little proofing wouldnt go astray also. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
content

I am not a writer, but you should make sure of your story.You have different names to character. Your discription of the events do not jive. You had mom in nightgown with bare breast then you have you taking off a bra. Plus you were already yourself biting the breasts.

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 20 years ago
Excellent

Very well done story, I love these.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
please keep writing more

please keep writing more hot stories

Latha.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Cool going

A rare commodity keep it up

ukjessicaukjessicaalmost 20 years ago
Only criticise if you can do better!

one look at the author's bio and you will see that English is not the first language. If you can write as well in Hindi or Urdu or Gujerati as YOUR second language ok, otherwise just enjoy a good read and an arousing story. I for one found it arousing and exciting - my cunt is still pulsating!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
i wanna to fuck ur mum

i wanna to fuck ur mum pussy and as well as her ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
more detail

more detail on how he fucked her all night; as much detail as you do about describing head if you were a woman the all night part is as colourfully illuminatingly amazing as the start

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Heil Hitler

Heil Hitler

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
..MOM GOES BLACK!!!...

...get some COLOR into this to ..'juice it up'..have sonny hire on several BLACK ADONISs' for her to REALLY get it on with!!!...BLACK IS BIG..THICK..and LONG..just ask VANNA WHITE..she's been BLACK OWNED for over 25 years..and has her own 'ladies group'..harem for service to her BLACK MASTERS at will..at their beckon..internationally!!!..yet all live normal lives..ALL BLACK BREEDER VESSELS!!..BLACK CUM HOLDERS..as their BLACK LORDS COMMAND..KING OBAMA is their KING BLACK LORD..so look for action at the white(BLACK)house..as his beautiful wife is bi-sexual too..YOU GO GIRLS!!!..;-}}}..give it up to the BLACK GODS!!!XXXOXOXOXOXOXO!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
first Vanna White then Obama

do you read the stories or just cut and paste your highly original comments? -- UK CYNIC

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
mom needs only her boy's dick, he only mom's cunt

The lady from Texas, on page 1 of comments, expresses what tens of thousands of mothers and sons, probably many more, get to feel every year--that there is nothing that compares with motherfucking for excitement and the sense of sexual fulfillment. Who does a son love more than his own mother? Who does a mother cherish more than her own son? At first the silly social taboo might make their coming together a little awkward and embarrassed. But soon family love smashes that anti-human taboo to bits! The son relaxes and finds the natural home for his stiff dick up between his mother's legs, his mom melts and finds the perfect stuffing for her wet twat in her darling boy's big hard prick! How much and how often can mom take her boy's big loads of creamy sperm up her cunt? Mother and son kiss deeply and smile lovingly at each other. They plan to spend many years finding out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Load of Rubbish

Hated it ! Was like a school kids fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
"like a school kids fantasy"?

That last, hysterical and uninformed writer should pay a little more attention. Didn't he notice, or maybe not understand, the very first commenter, the lady who's been spreading her legs wide for her darling son and his stiff young prick, and speaks from personal experience? I also speak from experience, not my own so far (but it's gonna be soon!), but that of a couple of my close buddies. Kevin's been fucking his mom for a few months, Sean just started last week. They're both very cool, very well-balanced guys. They've fucked plenty of girls their own age, but each GLOWS when he describes the feeling of snuggling his dick up his own mother's cunt. It's like his mom's cunt's making LOVE to her son's big prick, and when Kev and Sean blow their balls up their mommy's twat, she just explodes with love and joy for her manly young motherfucker creaming where a boy's cream is supposed to go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
FAKE

This is fake, first she calls u cristopher, then tom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hey, Vish---forget the quibbling nay-sayers!

This is an excellent story, despite the niggling nay-sayers. Some of the commenters get it right. There's a reason why motherfucking is becoming more and more popular all the time. First of all, the convenience, especially if mother and son live together. Second, the close connection between a mother and her male child, the closest human connection there is. Then there's the fact that her boy's got the hardest dick a mother will ever find, and a pair of hot young balls that just never quit. The boy's had a big hard on for his mom ever since he started getting hard ons. Nothing can ever match a mother's joy when she's getting fucked by her own son, or a son's pride in blowing his young balls up his own mother's twat---his own birth canal!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
English

You need to spend time on conversational American - - not just English. Also, work on your plurals/singulars. I read only the first two sentences and knew you were probably Indian (I haven't confirmed it yet). So, get out of formalities, and get into everyday life. By the way, nobody works IN the farm, they work ON the farm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What happened to dad?

Is Tom's dad dead, or did he run off? It doesn't matter I guess, Tom fills his mom better than his dad did anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My Mom

My mom was like that too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep it straight

First her nipple was showing from her nightgown, he unhooked her bra, then she dropped her robe and was naked, then she lifted and he pulled off the nightgown. Keep your story straight. Good story otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

Sweet,and so hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Oh Mom....I can't believe how good you feel

Here I was finally fucking my mom, it almost didn't seem real. It felt real as I watched my cock moving back and forth inside her pussy. Then I watched her tits bouncing noticing how much her hard nipples were sticking out. Then I looked at my mom's face. Her eyes were closed, he mouth was open as she began moaning. "Harder Tom, fuck me harder, slam that cock into my pussy,," my mom exclaimed! "Oh god mom, your pussy feels so good, I love fucking it," I shouted in return!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Most Women Nowadays

Most women nowadays are into fish instead of beef.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Mostly hairless chest.....my hairy chest.

Too many inconsistencies....sucked her erect nipples, then unclasped her bra...

Get a proofreader.

OseekerOseeker9 months ago

Some acknowledgement of the 'taboo' of the whole thing of mother & son wasn't even mentioned.

There was no embarrassing moment of realizing the line they were crossing with each other.

Hot read but not 5 stars...

I gave this 4 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous