All Comments on 'Need Him So Much'

by cityroseukbi

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
yabadabadome22yabadabadome22over 20 years ago
Disappointed

It was a great story but i don't think that you should have made it TBC. I await the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
more please

well??? where is the rest of it.. I'm not so crazy about the panties thing, but definately black master, white slut scenerio! Hurry, on the next one! SMILE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
where's the 'beef'?

A promising start, but you left me hanging! I am not into the panty thing myself, but, the rest is interesting me. Please don't leave me hanging on the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
where's the follow up?

What happened......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
What the F??K

Why did you leave us hanging. No pun intended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved It!

I to have a love of BBC! I have had five so far and mush prefer black. I have yet to meet the dominate man I desperately seek. I have been the dominate man with the five blacks. They all had bigger cocks then me, but wanted to kneel before me, I keep looking. More on this story!

CandPSCandPSalmost 8 years ago
Good Start

You've got me wanting to read more about this adventure.

I've had the pleasure of being with three black men; they sure know how to treat us white sluts that love black cock. Larry, a retired teacher from Jamaica was my favorite; for three years I gladly and eagerly let him breed me and / or give him head.

Wish I had met him much earlier in life, he had an apartment in his house and it was right on the transit line to my work. He often told me, "If you were with me, I'd keep you barefoot and pregnant". I would have gladly been his full-time lover, he knew how much I enjoyed pleasing him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I’m very much a fan of black cocks. My first experience was with a black man and his friends. That night ivsucked 4 cocks then got fucked. This guy had a beautiful cock—-about 8” and thick. After that night and for the next 2 years, I saw him at least twice a week. Up to that first experience, I had been straight as an arrow, but then realized I was a gay cum loving fagot slut. Many times he would have a friend there and they would spit roast me. I’ll suck any cock but much prefer black men.

Starfan3900Starfan3900almost 3 years ago

Son you need to proofread. Other than that it seems to be a good story you have started.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous