All Comments on 'Quads Ch. 03'

by PDumbledore

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
complete family

parents relent and join in w/ sibs. then it comes out that grand parens were not man and second wife, but man and sister, that is why 1st moved so far away

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Continue quads please

please keep going with the series, i would like to see how things turn out between the couples.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Great

Don't stop now. This has been a very interesting story and I would like to see how it really ends. I think that it will end on a very happy note.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
GGRREEAATT

Yes keep it going. Let them have a orgy at the family reunion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Keep it up...

About the non- swapping rule... How would it be possible to enforce? Small matching tatoos for each of the couples maybe?

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Keep it UP!!!

Another great story in this series.. Please keep this theam going.. Keep the parents out maby an accidental pregnancy for mom but who is the father???

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Please Continue

One of the best stories I ever read! Please go on and maybe forget about not swapping partners!

jwksawguyjwksawguyover 20 years ago
AND BABYS MAKE 12

IT WOULD BE NICE TO SEE THE QUAD WOWAN TO GET PREGNANT BY THE QUAD MEN AND THE QUAD MEN NURSING ON THE WOWAN UNTILL THE QUAD WOMAN HAVE QUAD THEMSELF.THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT STORY KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

jwksaguy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Babies don't make it 12, they make it 8....

...unless you have the mother have twins, which we know is impossible since she had her TUBES TIED so that means Stacy & Steph have to have TRIPLETS with both of them having 3 boys & 3 girls which would greatly mess up any ideas of them fucking for a while before (1 or 2 weeks before & after) the children are born. Forget the idea, it was a bad 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very Hot!

Really liking this story although the names are getting confusing since they all start with the same letter - although I know families in real life do that - crazy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice Job

Nice job. Keep it up, it's the best I've read in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Getting better, but not quite.

I still feel like a voyeur. Some parts started to get into it, but I think your decission to keep changing scenes kept the mental sensations from developing. It's like having your partner ask you to do something else just as you start enjoying what you are doing; and then changing again, just as you get going again; and again; and again. It just kills it. Nothing developes.

If you like writing these kind of stories, then they will be read and forgotten almost as fast. But if you want it to be remembered, you have to get your readers involved in the story. Let them pick which character is like they want to be and then tear their insides out as they feel the desire and sensations in their own bodies. Making them suffer to find their own relief; to quench the torment of their developing desires. To experience the same feelings as their chosen character. That is pure pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
correction

About 2/3 in the character should have been Stacy not Stephanie. Other wise excellent so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
amazing but kinda weird ending

omg this got me hard and left me hard the entire time cant wait for the next one but the only bad thing is the quick switching back and forth at the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Learn some basic facts

"My sisters, Stephanie and Stacy, along with my brother, Shane and I are a set of identical 18 year old quadruplets."

This is not possible. A set of identical twin brothers, and a set of identical twin sisters born as quads are not impossible, or even rare, resulting as they do from the fissioning of a pair of eggs in the womb; however, it's genetically and medically impossible for identical twins, triplets or quads to be anything except the same gender; they come from a single egg, and therefore have 100% identical DNA, not just the shared DNA mix and match ordinary fraternal twins will have. You really need to check your facts before making absurd statements like the one above. 2 stars for being so lazy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Feedback?

The only feedback you need as far as I'm concerned is, Don't Quit ! This, so far, has been a fun read. Don't quit writing, you got it! Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous