All Comments on 'False ID'

by Kathy B

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Great story

Very Good! wish I could be part of the relationship. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
charity at is best

this just unearths the ti of the iceberg. there must be hundreds of thousands of attractive woman who need to be well fucked. i can see a national oreganization...wwuc...20men with unsatisfied cunts. there could be seperate groups..women who just want oral sex..women with eager mouths, eager for the feel of a hot cock and the taste of cum or women who need it from one or several men. i will be applying for a chjasrioty grant soon and hopegfully this benevolent grpou will be doing its good wok in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Abso fuckin lovely

Great... a quirky and hot idea good for you creatively. Wish I'd thought of it . Wish I could do it with my significant other.

rokenrokenover 20 years ago
great

great beginning keep it cuming

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
nice

Kathy hope the next chapter will be coming out soon liked the two differnt lives she was leading please continue

CongenialCongenialover 20 years ago
Great

Great idea, looking forward to her alter ego's next escapade.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Great idea and a great start.

I look forward to her continuing adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Horny Story

Good start - like her I can't wait for more ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Love it

O h wonderful.. wife and i need to do this.,. would love to see it continue.. please please do

don87654don87654over 20 years ago
'nother nigga fuk stori

These stories amaze me. Don't niggers have wives that want "something extra" too? Like a loving guy that ain't fucking around on her? Why is it always white wife wanting a big nigger cock?

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 20 years ago
A very different twist!

I really enjoyed this story! The whole other persona with the false ID is an interesting twist!

Kathy BKathy Bover 20 years agoAuthor
Response to 'nigga fuk story'

Hi, I'm Kathy B.

In response to the earlier comment, I wouldn't really say this story was a slut white wife/ black stud story, at least not the over-the-top style that you seem to find so offensive. This woman yearned for more out of life sexually, without even knowing what she wanted. When she found out her husband had set her alter ego up with a black man, it heightened her sense of wickedness and rule-breaking. In light of conventional mores, I think that makes perfect sense but it isn't critical to the story. She would have felt naughty no matter what. To me, this story is about a husband loving his wife enough to set her up with another man and the method they find to allow her slutty side to emerge, while still keeping the life together they've both grown to love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Can't Wait

Great start to the story. Hopefully the second installment will be posted very soon. I'm looking forward to Kathy/Connie getting sluttier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
I like the theme...

...of your story, Kathy. I think this kind of thing happens all the time, but the idea of the husband going along with it, and the alternate ID, puts a very provocative twist on it. That makes it all the more sexy. I've gotten hard again just thinking about your story more than once. The interracial thing I'm lukewarm about...it's becoming kind of a cliche' but I understand women's fantasies about it, so that's cool. Give us a sequel, okay?

XceptionXceptionover 20 years ago
Way to go, Kathy B

I loved it. She's very hot. I love the fact she is letting her inhibitions go and having such a great experience. I husband's take is alittle weird, but I love the fact they are sharing everything. Good stuff, looking forward to more. Thanks,

XceptionXceptionover 20 years ago
Love your response Kathy B

Your response explaining your take makes it even better. Exactly what I liked about it. Freedom rocks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
incognito fucking

loved it. I like the idea of the report back taking place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
My kind of story

I liked it because of the alter ego thing. I think most of us have one but never act on it. Good story!

Suzy

jack jacksonjack jacksonover 19 years ago
hot story

This is a great story. Very sexy, with the wife fulfilling her desires without having to be responsible for any wrongdoing--that's a great theme. I'd love to seen more. I first read this one a while ago but like coming back to it.

I love your other one (fireman's carnival), too. How about writing a few more?

AnjingAnakAnjingAnakalmost 19 years ago
Loved it.

Well-written and very hot. Nice build-up. Please write the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
RELEASE THE SLUT THAT TRULY LIES WITHIN YOU

Kathy your very talented, which probably comes from a place that you have kept well hidden. It time to release the slut with in yourself. dan42orlando@yahoo.com

ImagetakerImagetakeralmost 19 years ago
All too familiar, hoping there is another chapter

Hello. The stale married with children in suburbia theme struck a very familiar chord and drew me into the story. I liked the prescription to perk things up and I'm hoping there's a sequel to see the impact on the marital bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What a dirty story

Loved this one. Wish my wife would tell me stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
If I knmew this was a fuck storywith a black

man I wouldn't have read it. What a sorry little husband we have here. And what a slut of a wife she really is. She not only is usingher husband but she's having sesx with another man after her husbnd set her up with him. How fuckingsad for the marriage and the couple and the poor children. A mother sho is fucking and sucking a black man's cock should be hung by the neck until dead, and so should the wimp husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hot Hot Hot hothot!!!

I am a black woman who love the slut in the closet type of woman. And add a little black on white, mmmmmmm....... What a treat!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Sad really sad that a man could love a woman that

much to let her fuck a black man jus to keep her. I think he's nuts and should have thrown her ass out on the stret. But it's your story. i only hope it has a happy ending for the husabnd. I never loved a woman that much and I can't believe any man would allow this to happen.

marine55rickmarine55rickover 17 years ago
Great!

I LOVED THE OTHER PERSONALITY THEME...VERY REFRESHING! SCREW ALL THOSE NEGATIVE COMMENTS...THIS WAS A GREAT STORY AND I'D LOVE TO READ ANOTHER INSTALLMENT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
It's too short

Wonderful development, the lovely woman seems to enjoy, and the husband is perfect. What an understanding couple. But it is too short!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
good writing-despicable story

The story was skillfully written, but unlike many of your other commenters, I despise stories about pimp husbands and slut wives no matter how many false I.D.'s you put in the story. If the author's bio is accurate, however, I would say that she is a very attractive looking lady. Hard to believe a beautiful wife and mother would write this kind of garbage.

60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago

I reeeally liked your story. I like the fact that your husband loved you so much that he knew that he had to do something to save his marriage. Most of the stories give to much information on the fuck scenes and you didn't. You gave just enough info to let us know what happened but didn't get boring. It was just the right length. I hope to hear that you get so hot that you have to give your husband some when you get home in your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great

I just love those nappy headed little monkies!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Dumb plot line and so unrealistic!

Story sucks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Interracial is not my cup og tea

I just don't find Interracial especially erotic. White on pick a color or pick a color on white it is all just fucking. Nothing especially erotic to me. Had this story be posted as interracial I most likely would not have read it and would have deprived myself of a very twist in a pretty good story.

My thanks to the author. I am only sorry you have not submitted any more stories in a long time.

Mike S.

RossDanielsRossDanielsabout 13 years ago
Clever plot line

A well-written story. I'm just sorry there was never a sequel. This one had real potential.

GloryGuy2GloryGuy2almost 13 years ago
cum back!

Nice read. You need to put pen to paper again. You've been away too long!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
No one is that fucked up.

I didn't know that all you had to do to turn a woman on was have a big cock. I mean, Jack should stroll down the street naked and watch women falls to their knees because they have to have it.

I know, stupid, right? Same with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lots wrong with this story.

I get that she's bored: but why, for fucks sake, does every cheating wife go from considering blowjobs an obligation to desiring them as part of foreplay? And how does she go from not being able to arouse hubby to telling him that his cock isn't enough? It's not his cock but his libido that is the problem and THERE ARE PILLS FOR THAT! As well, if they are still "tucking the kids in" that means they are preteens and if she has her own apartment, ten she abandoned her husband and her kids, so please explain how or why he wants her back? Is she a Red Seal Chef? Is she Martha Fucking Stewart? Because we all know she is crap in the bedroom and if he has the kids and the house, then how much alimony is she paying him?

So again, why does he want her back?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Kathy B

Read your short explanation of how you presented 'Connie' and her husband, enjoyed and eagerly indulged your writing and understand it to a point!

Having a husband who knows his wife loves him enough that she, under any circumstances, would never leave him or the children, much less fall out of love with him and them is a solid and good basis for this type of story;however,...

...Very good twist of plots for the fantasy but I (WE) think you may have set her up to be a BBC gangbang slut by the overtures in the last few paragraphs. If I'm right, you had set this up for them to identify and service Connie's needs and that she would most likely be a 'Hotwife', dating different guys discreetly and still have her loving husband and family.

I guess, it appears as though you may have tipped a little over the edge with Jack and his buddies enjoying a hot slut...this could totally undo the marriage, gain her an unwanted reputation and even get her addicted to many fuck parties and slutty dressing while crossing the color line. There are white guys too and a variety for a Hotwife is not uncommon.

Good luck, I really thought the twist was an outstanding nice touch.

Hurry with the follow -up!!!

rickjones185rickjones185over 7 years ago
Wonderful story!!!

I see you have not written for a while. I hope you will reconsider and add more stories to your list. Thank you for sharing these stories with me.

fisheronefisheronealmost 6 years ago
Trouble in the horizon

It sounds like her libido is more important than kids or family. Now she is considering more than one lover. Sounds like a STD in the brewing. I know one guy he would put an extension on for special occasions and it help repair the marriage. Eventually it will get mom is slut to the kids and you want to talk about scarring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent!!!

Well written! Had me imagining my wife doing this. Keep writing!

mark73107mark73107almost 6 years ago
Don't stop

Well! Tell us what those ideas are and how much she loves them.

chris61991chris61991over 5 years ago
Sequels?

More, please!

twotexans4funtwotexans4funover 5 years ago
Loved it!

What a great premise!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
need more

one of the best stories yet. I do hope there is a part two or more. please write

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story

Kathy,

It appears you are living out some of your fantasy life through your "friend" Connie!!

What do you have next for Connie to enjoy?

Joe

joemm1961@yahoo.com

GKShadow515GKShadow51518 days ago

Loved the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous