All Comments on 'Brobdingnag Ch. 02'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Another foray for Gulliver is the land of erotic fiction.

Jonathan Swift would doubtless turn in his grave if he read this, and perhaps have had a quick wank, while he did so!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would have had beds of Princess Petrova and her royal Palace maid in waiting Griselda for sleeping be patterned as Kang beds to cool instead of heating to consist of sideboards of Tripler air liquefiers connected to blankets filled with halogen gases having glowing gages.

"Herr Der Drei Welten" (1960) has an excellent scene of a Gigantic Catholic nun in bed with a womanizer sailor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Catherine Lucile Moore in of early 1940s "Astounding" had a dressing table scene similar to "Brobdingnagian Maids of Honour" to consider how Einstein Tesla colleague Steinmetz in of 1917 had patented a Weather modification aerosol cloud device one could use to apply cosmetic toiletries.

Mascara brush for Asians has been patented as was a red L.E.D comb brush to induce hair growth.

"D.L. Site" of Akihabara and Hungarian film "Az Oriasok Orszagaban" (1980) have "Brobdingnagian Maids".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
1515 Followers
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES