All Comments on 'Quads Ch. 05'

by PDumbledore

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
More

Very good story.Want to read more please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
MORE

MORE, need I say MORE! Great story. really peaks my interest among other things. Sometimes they are a little slow in posting, but, thats ok! I realize that you have other things to do than post stories for me to whack-off to. HeHeHe...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
the best

write more about the parents to its verry good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
luvin it

when will the boys hook up?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
write more

it was very good. it is cool how the family true came with them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Leave the parents out

u need a good good gang bang then write one hell of a climax and end the story cuz its starting to get a bit weak

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great Stories

I have read alot of stories and yours rank right up there with the best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
college.

I knew the ending before reading the story. When will they attend college? Then I think it's time to end the Quad's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great!!!

Please continue the story. Its great for lack of better comment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
beautiful

dont keep us waiting for part 6

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
more please

Yes I agree with the other replays you have gotton.I would like to read more about the family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Get the Parents In

It would be great if the parents and quads started fucking each other in the shower. All the parents did so far was be naked in the shower. They need to have an orgy, dad with boys and girls, mom with boys and girls, it would be great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Their having a lot of fun

I have just got to tell you to me a sexual relationship has got to be fun or its board. All 6 siblings are having a lot of fun, to me that what its all about having fun with your sexual partner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
NO GAYS

dont put any gay scenes. these stories are great. dont ruin them

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Still Hot!

Loved this chapter - can't wait to read the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Here we go.

Your readers are starting to anticipate what is going to happen. They are loosing the desire to continue on. They don't feel involved anymore and it is a shame that it is happening. Without the mental sensations, to keep them hanging on, they are becoming the voyeurs like Norm and they don't like that. Just like everyone was with Norman, they are trying to get rid of the feeling. If you had explained why Stephanie had a headache; What made them decide to involve their cousins; Why Brenda and Jack readily accepted the quads; How Brenda let Jack know and get him to go along with it; There are many unanswered questions where the readers started to loose their train of thought. Too many potholes in the road (so to speak) to enjoy the trip and you can see them coming and know what is going to happen. Yet! If you descibed the road and explained how you felt, it would be like filling them in even resurfacing it. Making it like a new and dfferent road; And around each bend is a knew and exciting sensation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
ruined

not worth continueing you totally ruined it by adding the cousins the fewer the better the more you add the riskier it is and the more likly someone will find out why couldn't you leave well enough alone group sex and swapping are not sexy it always ends in hurt feelings and jealousy destroying the relationships like they say"KISS" (keep it simple stupid)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I'm hooked!

This is probably the best series that I have read. Although it's difficult to believe that this could be a true situation, I've placed the credibility factor on the back burner so as to not ruin my enjoyment of the story. I agree with a previous comment that you should try to get the parents involved in a very minor way. I don't wish to visualize the father (brother/cousin/uncle - what ever the hell he is) getting too deeply involved with the girls, just an occasional fling. Let mom in as much as you want however with the girls, with the boys, with the girls and boys at the same time. That could be a fun scene.

Thanks for your efforts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous