All Comments on 'Bewitched?'

by Black Tulip

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
uhhh???????????

that is the weardest story i think i have ever read but it was a very good story if there is more to it please do tel me so

G_StormmG_Stormmover 17 years ago
Weird...

That was weird but somehow enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I loved it

Fantasticly bewitching in words and deeds. I loved the way you kept his identity hidden until the end. Great job.

Anne08Anne08about 16 years ago
Did you have to finish it like that? *sob*

I liked your story, and the way the two women seemed to co-conspire against him, but did you really have to kill him off in the end? Sadness,lol. You could have used him in another story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
No happy End

With a hansome guy as this centaur, I donĀ“t like the ending at all. I hope you are not as weird as this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very erotic but sd ending

I agree with anonymous, it is bad that this handsome centaur had to die for two witches instead of starting a steaming and erotic romance with the young girl!

GiftofondineGiftofondineover 13 years ago
Really?

The ending was unique! I feel like there could be some further development of the characters and scenes... and possibly a more flushed out ending but don't listen to them Black Tulip. You're on to something and "happy ends" don't always have to be happy in the end. More fun that way I'd say.

What's that great Dolly Parton saying? Something about not being able to have the rainbow without the rain?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous