All Comments on 'Haunted Centaur'

by Black Tulip

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
siderophilesiderophileover 18 years ago
Free speech

I don't read homoerotic work normally, but I do enjoy erotic work well written and this is certainly that and more.

Little surprises hinted at and then allowed to blossom. Rich descriptions and contraposition that stretches the senses and elevates the experience. Delightful symbolism that smacks of mature work.

I'll look at your other work, too. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good Up Until the Homoerotic Middle/Ending...

The Good -

The story had great pacing and after the centaur woke up from his dream, I was very curious what it meant. I couldn't wait until he went to the dream interpreter. I also enjoyed how at the beginning, the centaur is somewhat of an outcast. I would have liked to have read more detail about the bad luck he supposedly caused and if the villagers had just cause for feeling that way. Awesome!

The Bad -

I actually enjoyed the story until it became obvious to me that the Centaur's love interest was an old man, rather than a woman. As a straight female, I've never enjoyed male homoerotica.

The Ugly -

I think the reason I don't enjoy reading about sex between two men is NOT because I have issues with gay literature -- I actually love reading about lesbian sex and get pretty hot from it. I think it's because I don't have a penis, so when you talk about how both the men feel physically (ie: an erect penis), I can't relate. If a woman is involved, I can visualize the wetness of a vagina, the way it contracts, feeling "full", etc because, well, I've got one. Lol.

So, great story. i think if your audience is male, they will appreciate it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
okay???

What was that? He gets a blow job and that's it? You started out strong, created a character that the reader would care about and then didn't seem to follow through. This story feels unfinished.i would love it if you kept at it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awww

That poor baby. He needs a mate. Js

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous