All Comments on 'A Penny for Your Thoughts'

by Softly

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
So hot, Softly!

The action was excellent, and although not as descriptive as I would prefer, it occurred much as an actual situation

would. A couple of of the readers asked about Penny's hubby. Hubby had to work and thought Penny was being really sweet to chaperone her sister and her girl friends.

I didn't think it quite deserved a 100, but much more than a 75, so 100 it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Memories

It was 7 years ago my sister I went out for a good time ,we met up with a group of biikers and stayed with them for week- I had never had that much cock before it was WILD!! It was even better because hubby never found out about it !!

Humped & Horny NJ WIFE

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
go

away on 1 star, slut

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
Unfortunate

Sexy no, disgusting yes.

A little more warning, like an author's note at the start, telling us what we're getting into would have let me skip this story instead of give it a low rating.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
A TYPICAL SPRING BREAK

with atypical participants. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Words fail me...

...as to what a truly revolting and amoral human being this woman is.

There's nothing at all redeeming in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Don't you mean

Before this story you were married to Jerry and you used to live on Green Acres Dr. Now you are divorced and stay with whoever pays for your drinks for the night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You are a sick bitch.

How many S.T.Ds do you think they had, marks, bites, bruises ect. What makes you think they could leave, you stupid bitch. Yuck.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Husband is working his arse off to give her a good life, she doesn't even need to work.

How does she repay him?

Premeditated 2 weeks of disrespect, dishonour, and betrayal. Fucking strangers bareback. Picking up who knows what diseases.

You did a good job of portraying a contemptible cheating cunt that deserves to be divorced and forced to actually have to work. Of course as a natural whore, I am sure she will find a street corner to work.

What a fucking cunt.

carvohicarvohiover 7 years ago
Can't say much...

Wish I hadn't read it.

Jedd Clampett

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Fine

A fine story about a family of whores, who may be worth a penny for both of them.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 4 years ago
Mixed emotions

A 5 Rating for the pure porn of the story. Great jack off material. A 2 rating for the cheating skank of a wife that would do something like this. So, a 4 Rating overall.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Heck a nickle for the thoughts

Really enjoyed it, raw sex and gang bangs. Kind of wished when both women got back home they found the guys had knocked them up.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago

Just another married slut. Her first marriage (of many) isn't going to last very long. She is disgusting.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Nothing like some cheating whores and a motorcycle gang from the esteemed slut Softy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I will read this story at a later date.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When Penny got home she found her boring husband had packed up, burned the house, and left with loaded shot guns to find her gag friends.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 2 years ago

She missed being a gang bang slut. She even said that she didn't remember too much about her last 2 time at Ft. Lauderdale spring break. But that was before she married. Ok, so she misses being a slut and used this as an opportunity to relive her slutty side but to bring her sister into it, now that's low. She is a worthless skank and probably will infect her unknowing husband with an STD or AIDs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous