All Comments on 'Ode to Her'

by Colleen Thomas

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Damn...

Very, very, very hot. It makes me jealous of whomever you speak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Object of an Ode

Where have you been all my life? I hope this raven-haired beauty has a good reason for giving herself to another when she is so obviously adored by such a passionate poet, but circumstances are what they are whether we like them or not. My hair is not black, but if you ever decide to hold auditions for someone to take her place in your loving thoughts, I'd be more than happy to be the object of an Ode.

minsueminsueover 20 years ago
And you said you weren't a poet...

I am, in a word, stunned. I want to wrap my arms around you, but I'm not sure if it is to console you or to seduce you. Damn, Colly! You are so good.

- Mindy

(minsue)

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Sweet, Sweet.

This is the best line, Colly: "Nipples the color of creamed tea". Do more of that.

xo's, Perdita

RanefoxRanefoxalmost 20 years ago
hot stuff!

I know the feeling of wanting another's love...you put it so delicately, into words that sometimes cannot be said...

Rane

JustPlainMerrieJustPlainMerriealmost 19 years ago
Adding you to my favorites...

This poem is excellent. I only wish I had more time so that I could read everything you've written. All those stories & poems that have gotten an "H" next to them (which is all right?).... oh girl, I can't wait to sink my eyes into them! Ever thought of writing a book? A collection or something? You're sitting on a gold mine!

Take care,

Merrie

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Great reading!

Very well described in erotica wording...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous