All Comments on 'My First Extra Martial Sex'

by anilsahotra

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This is hot, but...

I have desi parents, and I'm a woman, and I like sexy stories, and I understand all of the cultural references you've got.

... But I really, really, disapprove of the apparent chauvinism present here. Sure, sure, you pleased the lady and blah blah blah. But what of your wife? Your beautiful, poor, lovely wife? I pity the wonderful sort of woman who falls to the level (or is forced to, more commonly) of an "average-looking" cheater.

And why does this beautiful woman have a dull husband? For your pleasure, you've created such an abominable coincidence? Beautiful, sexy women ought to be married to at LEAST average men who know how to please, take care of AND respect a woman. What is all of this about nice women with losers in Eastern society? This sort of stretches beyond your story, because I can't blame anyone for this kind of mindset ingrained within them.

Average men deserve average women. Average cheaters deserve nothing more than the same. (Averageness in itself, actually, should be minimized as much as it can be.) Imagine if your wife was doing the same thing to you, but with a Bollywood-actor sort of guy, just because she was so sexy and so she could? (Dunno if the "average man" could, though. Avg man needs coinkidinkies.)

Look, I'm no average woman (I can pick up that Mr. Bolly. Watch me!) and I'm definitely not feminist (for I think women SHOULD flaunt their beauty, please a man, and be feminine), but I believe in true equality of the sexes. Not the kind these feminists so propagandize.

Well. I should end my rant. I apologize for my open display of viewpoints, but I can't help it. This was a very sexy story, and apart from the little lurking bits of my feistiness, I was feeling very horny and all sexed up through it. You're a good writer, too. A little brushing up -- if you so desire -- would be the charm, but the story was a fantastic form of expression, and great to follow through.

Perhaps men would enjoy it a bit more, though. (But I'm not hitchin' me with that man!)

And... no, I don't live in Kuwait. Not sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
☆☆☆☆+ (4.4/5=88%)! This story is erotic & realistic, 2-in-1.

😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous