All Comments on 'The Giant Squid'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
jthserrajthserraabout 20 years ago
Perverse as this may be...

I thought it was one of the more erotic things I have read here, certainly several cuts above the flash and gash porn I have seen. I think I may have just a bit more respect for the squid as I eat my sushi at lunch today. Well done.

jim :)

doormousedoormouseover 19 years ago
aww

I don't have a fishtank... I want an octopus :D

Great story hon ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Jus' squiddin' around...

Tantacly speaking, a fine job. Not quite the humor I was expecting from you but a good story none the less. I got wrapped up in it pretty quick. And so did she.

Bridget69Bridget69about 18 years ago
Squid...

causes giant giggles. This is truly a kind of different love triangle. I'll never look at sea creatures the same way again. LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
This should be under

romance instead of humor...lol... you always hurt the one you love.

Wonderful story Og, I really enjoyed it and the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
They scared me before...

I'm terrifyed of squid (GIANT squid and octopus). This submission scares me on a new extent. Right this moment, I'm hyperventalating right this moment.

If I wasn't so afraid of deep sea dwealers I would have said this was a good submission.

RavishingRavishingover 13 years ago
Read before..

Read this on here before, but obviously I never left a comment. Bad Ravishing. It's the ending that makes the story complete and a piece of art. Wonderful writing Ogg.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I like it--

but--I hate to think that the squid was a "bad guy."

This is a very curious story.

But I like the idea that these people were watching over her all the time when she didn't know it.

Like, good paranoia? I don't know. Instead of believing that bad people were watching you, believing that good people were? Either one's "crazy," but--between the two, it must be better to believe that--even if that's just as crazy as believing bad people are--good people are watching over you--than bad?????????

See, I'm "trusting" something posted here.

Recently, I wanted to post a comment on something interesting I read, but the only way you could post anything was if you gave your email address, etc. I was so "obsessed" with wanting to say what I wanted to say, I finally just went ahead.

I'd seen a "situation" like this before, but not as "demanding." I'd felt frustrated at not being able to comment, and didn't. But for some reason, I was just "determined" to comment on--a fairey named Pee!

So you can see the conundrum I was in. (I've written an innocent pome in which someone PEES. For god's sake! Big deal! But so many friends acted--i'm not kidding--disgusted and/or repulsed that I'm sort of sensitive to this--issue. Which made me want to comment more [to more want to comment]. )

I just bet a Disapproving Rabbit was watching over me!

Probably Peppin--

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
1522 Followers
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...