All Comments on 'Knowledge is Power Ch. 3'

by Ridinghoodswolf

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Awesome!

Great story. Where can I get tracking software like this?

LOL! Can't wait for part 4!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Better than his stories

I met the author of this story a couple of years ago. The real thing is better than the stories! I think he takes his details from real life!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Awesome

i can't wait for chapter 4 keep them coming your stories make me so wet

oldwinooldwinoover 17 years ago
Start to a great seies

great orginal concept. Three chapters just wet the appite for many more. My too young gf(38) liked them bout wants more nastier longer chapters. Hope he finds his gf's kinky web sites and makes her his cum slave. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Excellent story!!!

You so need to write chapter 4....... Excellent set up, lots of potential, don't keep us waiting!!! (i.e. how many victims of how many different nationalities and fetishes could be in that database?? You could bang the world and you'd still be believable (and isn't that what it's all about??)....)

I'll drop you a private note.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The world opens up......

Take this man through the whole database.... the world is NOW his oyster... and he is huungry

MantanasterMantanasterover 10 years ago
Loved this one.

"you came without me even touching your pussy. Well, now it’s my turn. You’re going to do my favorite. Lie down on your back on the floor."

Pure excellence. Hope you'll come back and write more.

MerimacMerimacalmost 6 years ago
My heart

It kills me that there is no more in this series. Apart from my distaste of the S word, I enjoyed the way this was going. I was looking forward to the girlfriend development. My heart breaks...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous