All Comments on 'My First Korean Whore'

by Alaska7

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
don87654don87654about 19 years ago
You need to go back to Korea for some experience

Your story is all fucked up when it comes to reality. My wife of 42 years is Korean. She was not one of "those girls" but I had a lot of experience with some of the ones that were. Korea does not have the setting your describe in your story for a young, middle aged, or old GI to select a whore. You are writing as if you were in Holland, Denmark, or Germany where this practice is done. I'm not sure you know what you were saying in this story, and graded you accordingly.

tinman69stinman69sabout 19 years ago
Amazing isn't it?

Iread this story and enjoyed it. Since I spent some 28 months in Korea, I know of what he speaks

But isn't it amazing that some who read this story had to critize every word? Like we write stories here to be the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!!!

These readers are so ate up with the dum-ass that they can't remember that this is a fantasy story, as is 99% of all the stories on this site.

But most of the critics never leave their names either--the freaking cowards. They are afraid that someone like me will come along and tell them about themselves.

As for marrying a Korean 42 years ago? Right! No comment on the rest of that!

Anyway-the story was good. And as for the girl "getting into it" Asshole, if you treat them right, any woman will get into it. I have had a few of the Korean business girls and yes, some of them did get into it!!! As evidenced by the moisture and the sweat and body movements. And if you didn't see that in any of your girls--then you were doing something wrong---VERY WRONG!!!

I enjoyed the story--it brought back some very good memories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

Damn... Its like I went to Korea myself....

MORE PLEASE!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
exactly right

I've got to disagree with the comment that Korea isn't like this. I lived in Korea for 5 years and this is EXACTLY what Korean whorehouses are like. Your story is so precise I'm pretty sure I know where you were, Itaewon, Seoul on the street known as Hooker Hill by all the foreigners who go there. I've frequented a few of the girls there myself and your story brought back some pleasant memories.

don87654don87654almost 16 years ago
Assumed identity

Someone else is using my identity. But what they said does go on, but there is no place in Korea that has a "line-up" of whores you can choose from. This is done in Holland, but not Korea. And $20 is a little steep for a Korean whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I had to meet my girls over there in clubs

I was in T.D.C (Tongduchon) and if you wanted that kind of action, it was either available in a club or from some "alley madames". Good story though. I loved the Korean girls!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Clap! Clap!

Literally clap... every time I got into an impromptu in Korea, I was dripping in my shorts in 72hours. Soap and water doesn't cut it, but at least they're checked occasionally off base. The korean districts are never checked and daddy always brings it home to moma san.

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfalmost 15 years ago
Loved It...

You have to discount some idiots that obviously don't know what the hell they're talking about (don87654)... I've been to Korea many different times and it does happen EXACTLY like you wrote in this... I was in the Navy for 23.5 years and we pulled into Pusan, Korea all the time and you just described "Green Street" right down to a "T"...

Loved your story, sure brought back a hell of a lot of memories...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Whatever

Dude I fucked 100's of Korean whores, and I gotta say it does not happen like that at all....you sound like some romance novel for horny old dudes who never get out of the house. The set up for a Korean cat house is just not like that at all quit bullshiting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Love Korean Whores

I have never witnessed a location like you described but I was stationed further north in the village of Pubwon Ni at a small compound. We were a Hawk missile site. At our place you went to the night clubs where most of the girls worked along with some freelancers. This was quite a few years ago and I have heard things are a bit different now. I met my wife to be in one of those clubs, the Seoul Club, where she freelanced. At that time she was 17, petite, incrediably beautiful with big eyes. She's still beautiful, not quite so petite but not fat by any means, still has big eyes but is a "few" years older now. She had started working as business girl at age 16 and by her own admission had fucked a lot of GI's. She became my yobo a month later and when I left Korea a year after that I brought her back with me and we were married. She continued to do "business" right up until the time we left Korea. She wouldn't fuck in our village but would to a couple of nearby towns where she would work the clubs. Sometimes I would go with her and when she had finished with a trick in a cheap room, rent by the hour, the GI would leave but she would remain. I would go inside and lick her just fucked pussy. Sometimes she would squat over my mouth and push. These were usually young guys fucking her, late teen's to mid 20's, and they had a lot of cum. Cum would sometimes ooze out and sometimes it gushed out. I swallowed it all. At that time in Korean most girls wouldn't do blow jobs and my wife to be was one of them. I convinced here after a few months to do them and not only would she do me but she would other GI's as well, sometimes in an alley for $5.00. I told you this was a "few" years ago. As stated previously we have been married a long time and now with children. Over the years we have been in and out of swinging, she worked as a nude waitress/dancer at a couple of the local joints just off post during the first few years we were back. Of course she was turning tricks on the side while stripping. As she got older she couldn't continue to dance since that is a young woman's game so she worked at a local "spa" off and on, a few months at a time. There were days when it was like the old days in Korea. I would be at the spa in another room and when she had finished with a customer she would let me lick her clean. No, amazingly she never got a disease of any type during all those years and we both get tested regularly. She is 50 now and helps manage a massage parlor where she still fucks and sucks strangers dicks for money.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlaska7@Alaska7
49 Followers
Into swinging, swapping, orgy lifestyle for 30 years, love tight asian cunts and being watched while fucking or getting head. Photography for individuals or groups, video filming & editing and private party facilitator.