All Comments on 'A Tempting Vacation Ch. 07'

by JackKing

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
gooooooooood one

very very nice story, go ahead, i'm impatient to know the follwing of this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Brilliant!

This series is the best read I have had in a long long time. I cant wait for the next one.........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Absolutely brilliant

Waiting for the weekly on this is better than waiting on any show...

Dino51Dino51about 20 years ago
keep it comming

I'm running out of superlatives for this series of stories. Just pure brilliance!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Keep it coming!!!

Best series on here by a mile... Can't wait for the next chapter! Don't let us wait too long... please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
more more more

don't make us wait

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Finally!

A little relief from all of the teasing! Great story, looking forward to the next one....hurry!

isoscisoscabout 20 years ago
sexual tension and release genius!!!

I am honestly in awe. A male friend turned me on to your series around Chapter 3 and I've been hooked ever since. I never have an idea of how you are going to pull off continuing these stories without growing bored, or making the reader bored, but you have consistently upped the ante with creative solutions which still provide an innocent explanation -- while making this agonized little reader wet with anticipation over what you can possibly come up with next for poor Ron.

Every praise you've received during this series is well-earned. Thank you, Jack, thank my friend and *I can't wait until Chapter 8*!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
One of the best

The worst (or is it the best) thing, is the tease of having to wait so long for the next episode. Well done.

hedomanhedomanabout 20 years ago
So far a perfect score.

I found your story sordid, obscene, dirty, rotten, pornographic, disgusting, filthy, repugnant, repulsive, revolting, shocking, and definitely anti-social.

On the other hand it's funnier than Janet Jackson's tit, Michael Jackson's future, and Andrew Jackson's famous campaign slogan "Stonewall's the other one!"

Seriously (and when have you never known not to be serious)

I loved it! I'm going back now to read Chapters 1-6. If I die from sleep deprivation my lawyer will make sure that you're contacted. I hope you have deep pockets.

P.S. I just made it a perfect score for you: 10 out of 10

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Really HOT!!

please "keep it up" as long as you can!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
grrrrrrreat

amazing with lots of detail, nice writing very nice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Oh yeah,

I've actually daydreamed about doing this at a beach. I'm going to go masturbate right now while my husband's sleeping. That one turned me on big time!

swjunckieswjunckieabout 20 years ago
Read them before on that other site.

Now I'm looking for part 8!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great Imagination!/?

What a great imagination or a great experience you had, if you speak from experience!

I love the story its always nice to have a willing victim.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Chapter 8??

Can't wait for chapter 8... Dont leave it too long!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Brilliant!

I came three times while reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Will there be a chapter 8?

I'm beginning to think chapter 8 isnt going to arrive. Which I think would be a big shame, because the story needs to go further.

Vampiric_MirageVampiric_Mirageabout 20 years ago
Greek Fire ignited by Creativity

This is a superb piece of literature! The detailed language bring the story to life in the mind's eye, and the creative ideas ignite the reader's imagination. The reader can't help but be drawn into the passion and sheer physical craving of the characters. This is by far one of the most creative and well written stories I have read so far on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Deja Vu

This is my favorite story of all time. God knows I'd love to see a chapter 8. I've got a feeling it won't happen though. I first read this story on another site about 2 years ago and it finished abruptly at the end of Ch 7. I HOPE Jack King is the true author and he will write more. But the smart money is against it :(

JackKingJackKingabout 20 years agoAuthor
I am working on the next chapter

I understand the skeptical comments about me finishing the next part...but I have been working on it on and off for over a year. It is obviously rather lengthy, mostly because I can't get thrilled about how to draw this chapter to a close. But enough is enough, so I am going to wrap it up this weekend and get it posted. It usally takes about a week or less to appear on the net.

By the way, thanks to all for the nice compliments. I am glad many of you seem to enjoy reading my fantasies.

Jack King

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great News!

Well done Jack for keeping us updated!

Looking forward to reading what you have in store for us!

edraketedraketabout 20 years ago
aaaaargh!!!!!

Please please please !!! post the next installment!!!!

I have been checking back here every single day for the past month.. I am going insane!

edraketedraketabout 20 years ago
pfft

Sorry.. guess I missed something. Arggh now I sound stupid.. look what you are doing to me man!

ahwell..

thanks in any case. This is seriously the best story I have read on this site ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great vacation

Loved the story. Waiting for chapter 8

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
any chance?

I'm thinking a chapter 8 isnt going to arrive... It's a shame that it's been promised but never posted.

JackKingJackKingabout 20 years agoAuthor
To Anon in England

Have some patience man, the story has been submitted.

It seems obvious to me that you have either never written a story before, or else you have nothing in your life but to sit at your computer and write and bitch. It takes time to refine the finished product to the point I am satisfied with it.

It's not like you are even having to pay for this, so I hope you enjoy the next instalment, but please don't whine because I don't crank it out fast enough for you.

Jack!

noone269noone269about 20 years ago
Quit your bitching!

People are squealin' because they are having to wait barely over a month for the eighth chapter. I first read this story in Feb 2001, and have been patiently waiting for over three years for the next chapter. He's close to releasing it here and I know for a fact it'll be worth the wait. Wait three years, then start bitching. Take your time Jack, we'll still be here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
More Please

I think all we can do here is to just keep letting the author know that we really do want more. Obviously, the "force" of our desire can't compel an unwilling author, one who has become distracted by his personal life, or one who has run into a block.

But we do care about these characters and we will probably enjoy whatever just-barely-believable situation the author puts them in next--even if, in the author's mind, the next chapter doesn't quite top what has come before.

PLEASE, let the readers be the judge!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
sounded so good

i wish it were me in the sand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
just GREAT!!!

This is definitly one of the best erotic stories I've ever read!! It's Great and I got a hard on all the time I was reading it! Please, write a book! They should give you a nobel prize!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
hot story

Hey, coming from a girl who loves to tease, this story was awesome. It made me come four times! Good work. :-) I need to take a cold shower now....

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
a master of the erotic!

What an art for building sexual tension, layer upon layer and then yet another level of orgasmic excitement. Terrific writing for both men and women! A=

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
entense

WOW, what a great story, whish I was Ron! In any case I love to read story's. I would rather read a story than look at a picture but if I had my way I would read and see pic's of the story along the way. Can that happen?

Andre

andreg@tmo.blackberry.com

Rob in AZRob in AZover 19 years ago
Wow!

Great writing! So believeable and easy to imagine. Kept me hard and on the edge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
amazing!

a very gifted writer. I can't believe how you held my attention, and built the situation higher and higher. Keep it coming.

TonyTheTiger88TonyTheTiger88over 18 years ago
A Surprise

I've been reading this series and have been loving it. The characters are interesting and very exciting and your writing keeps my mind focused while I read. In this particular story, you surprised me with Beth finally giving in to her desires and went past the teasing stage. I figured it would happen, but I hadn't expected it like that. Especially with Pam sitting there for the second half of it all. Thanks for this amazing series and please write more stories!

mememe621mememe621over 13 years ago
Amazing!

This is one of the best stories I have ever read on Literotica. Please keep it going!!

kanine49kanine49over 13 years ago
Incredible

By far the best story ive read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing.

As this being the only chapter I've read, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Going back to read chapters 1-6 later.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Oh to be Ron!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ron finally had sex!

I love this story, all the teasing finally led to the big sex scene... So hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I have had sex on the beach with people all around but not while actually talking to someone. This story is so hot with all the teasing and build up to the first sex. I see a threesome coming for Ron once Amy is gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
the best

This is the best fucking story I have read in 40 years. Brings out wishes and ideas most guys would have loved to have done. It has kept my cock leaking the whole time. I should would love to be Ron!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
love it

This is one of those scenes that I remember and will come back to every couple months, cause it's just so fricken hot. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice

Good story and epic teasing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just great!

Best story ever!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WOW!!!

InsurrectionInsurrection12 months ago

Brilliant story! Hat AF

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is SOOOOO 5 stars so far

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This really seems like the best part of the whole series. I too, like many others, keep coming back to this story every now and again. The scene on the beach is simply awesome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous