All Comments on 'Crotching Tiger & Ridden Dragon'

by My Erotic Tail

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
maggie2002maggie2002about 20 years ago
Crotching Tiger

Always did like a little humor with my sex. I hope we see more of these two characters in the future. This is plain funny and hot and good reading.

AnnoraAnnoraabout 20 years ago
Once again a work of Art....

His writing is so multi faceted. Humor erotica is very pleasurable..Art has come into his own. We will be seeing more of him.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
:)

Cute cute cute! :)

jakkjakkabout 20 years ago
sexxxxxxxxxxxyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!

funny at all the right parts sexy in the rest hope you write more on these two "jakk"

MizTabbyMizTabbyabout 20 years ago
purrrfect play!

Nice play on the title did MET, and blending the mysterious martial arts aspect with the exotic/erotic encounter of tiger cum dragon! MET's really showing his adventurous, lusty tail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
You've done it again, sweet Art!!

What a way with words!! You bring everything into focus and give plenty of humor to back it up!! Life rolled all into one!! *kiss*

jthserrajthserraabout 20 years ago
Oh yes...

very nice. A wonderful build up to a very convincing climax. Both characters were developed nicely through the restrained combat. The sex scene just became part of the flow, so natural seeming.

The only problems I had was early in their conversation, I got lost on who was talking to whom. He would speak, then when I expected her response (because we slipped into another paragraph) he spoke... I had to read through that again to pick up on it. I think perhaps, instead of carrying the second portion of an individual's conversation in a new paragraph, it appeared it could remain part of the same paragraph.

A couple of typos that I just kind of stumbled upon, did not detract from the story. "Perhaps the dragons fire is desire?"... need apostrophe on dragon's. The other was a missed quotation mark... ( )Now shall we continue". Again, just minor typos that you might want to fix to keep the story flawless.

I enjoyed the story, and I appreciated an erotic, restrained encounter by some delightful characters....

jim :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Wonderful.

I enjoyed the story. Because so many times you see just simply the sex and nothing else. I was truly enjoy the story up to and including the sexual interlude. Thank you for writing something pleasurable.

Always, E

LadyShianneLadyShianneabout 20 years ago
Loved It, Art!! :)

I really enjoyed it, Art.... going on to read more... Good job,sir...

<kiss> Shianne

Joseki KoJoseki Koalmost 20 years ago
Sweet

I look forward to the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"crotching" ?

CROUCHING is correct. i didn't waste time reading this after seeing "crotching" . why bother to support illiteracy? buy a dictionary and get a literate to show you how to use it. "Crotching" ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous