All Comments on 'A Special Valentine Gift to Share'

by rougechapeau

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Just beautiful

Valentines will come and go before I ever have my first experience with two lovers, but it is coming soon enough. I only home mine can come close to the feelings that this story inspired in me. Thank you.

sgent88sgent88about 20 years ago
WoW!

WoW! You combined points of view while mixing tinder and erotic. Should be a real crowd pleaser.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
hhhhhmmmmmmm

What a beautiful story, well done to the author.I have never experienced a threesome and it is not something that i have ever really thought about, i started to read the story because it was judged the winner of the velantine comp and just couldn't pull myself away from it to stop. Just by reading the fine details of the experience put erotic thoughts into my head of different things I'd like to experience with my partner, thank you for the thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
WOW....I loved it!!

Unbelievable!!! I couldn't believe I was reading it as I never thought about being with another person for a threesome....much less being with another woman.....Your expertise in writing was coupled with the love John & Cassie shared with each other and Diana was just awesome...I might just have to give in to my boyfriend's fantasy sooner than I thought! Thank you for such a well written story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Woow

Wow, thats all I can say, Im a virgin, with no gf or wife, yet I fully understood the part at the end of page 3, wow, thats amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
WOW!!

wow....that was a great story. i had been thinking about doing a 3some and anal sex and after all the feelings you wrote so beautifully, it has given me the inspiration to take the next steps in pleasing myself and my fiance. i hope you continue to grace us with your stories dear.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Wonderful

This was a wonderful story of two wonderful people. One of the best stories I've read from this site. Keep writing rougechapeau.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
genius

this is the best story i've ever read on literotica.com

i especially liked the very end, as i can completely relate to it.

ur a genius, so keep writing

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Awesome!!!

This would have to be the best story i have ever read on literotica, you a a great writter and i hope to be seeing more of your stuff on this website.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
ummmm

ok this is weird my name is cassie my husbands name is is john and my bi friend is called diane!! is this a sign that we should have a threesome lol! great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
just wondering...

i wonder if the author of this is a man or woman? what do you guys think?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Story

i have read lots of stories on this web site, this is one of the best i could imagine every thrust. truely tantalising.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Well done on a great story!

I have to say I haven't read too many stories on this site as yet, but this is my favourite...I kind of debated whether to read it or not cause it was so long but I didn't regret choosing to read it. It was just great, seriously. I learnt quite a bit which was awesome, and some of those toys like the beads seem like an awesome idea and I had no idea such a thing could be done. Oh and to answer one of the others questions, I think a girl wrote it...cause the details of the girls vagina were just a bit too detailed to have been said by a man, no offense guys,lol. If I'm wrong, man will my face go red,lol..oh well. Anyways, it was a great book and I'll never forget it. And it was so amazingly detailed, well done *thumbs up*...cya. xoxoxox.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
The fact that this story is EDITORS CHOICE........

Tells us loads about the editors.

Don-DonnaDon-Donnaabout 18 years ago
The story starts out with a GIRL? apparently......

excited about a HUGE COCK ripping her tight asshole open and goes downhill from there.

Glad I don't know guys who get their 'rocks off' fantasing about putting their sensitive cock in a hole full of someone elses shit.

Donna

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
breathless...

this story literally took my breath away. The way you put the story into each person's perspective made it so easy to become the characters in the story and it always kept me wanting to read more. You really brought to life the connection that John and Cassie had together and how strong it was. The last scene just made my heart fly, and yes, I did d'AWWWW on it. By far one of the most beautiful works of art I have ever read. This was and probably will be the only story that I will ever comment on in this website. You are a literary genius and to be honest, I think you should be publicized. Thank you for sharing this with all of us.

SirJwsSirJwsabout 10 years ago
visuals

Great turn ons. Mind visuals were intense. As i read it aloud to my wife and she masturbated we didn't get halfway through page 2 and she had to climb on for a ride. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous