All Comments on 'Giving Head'

by poisoniv1

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Please explain

What the fuck the ending meant.

Sorry, it was lost on me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
And We Still Don't Know

I'm sorry, I'm completely lost. None of the parts of the story have anything to do with each other. Why is Carla and her new husband part of this? Why is Carla there at all? Did she used to give head and he misses it? Why would seeing the other couple bring on Cheryl's change of heart? And you never answered the question you posed in the synopsis line.

the Troubadorthe Troubadorabout 20 years ago
your "lead"

asking why wife didn't give head must be to anther story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Good, but with abrupt ending

I think you were going for a bit of irony at the end, but it seemed rushed and unresolved. There was nice buildup before this, and more time spent on the actual sex act would have improved this story, as well as more on the speaker's reaction when it seemed that his second wife was reacting as his first wife had done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
I get it

I got it.

You can't always get what you want. If you press her for head, you get the pajamas, too. The pressure backfired on the guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
What the Fuck Chuck?

?? Why didnt this chick suck dick? What finally clicked to make her suck dick?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
PUBLIC AGREEMENT

I DONT UNDERSTAND

I DONT GET IT

PLEASE EXPLAIN?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
As I Read It

I'm betting one of you guys got it right. The first wife gives head but won't be seen naked. The second wife will be seen naked but won't give head.

The husband works on the second wife to give head. He eventually succeeds in getting her to do it, but in the process, she starts wearing pajamas to bed. He turned his second wife into his first wife.

Be careful for what you wish for - you might just get it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Lost

Yes, I am lost too!

Percy

Series 6Series 6about 20 years ago
Wha?

Just seemed to end awkwardly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Nicely Done

Very nicely done. I don't enjoy stories that drag on for ever, never getting to the point. You did a very nice job. I can't help wonder if this story isnt based on a true life experience of yours. My wife's experience with blow jobs is very simuliar. COME ON LADIES!!!!

oldefferoldefferabout 20 years ago
Life's Little Ironies

You can't always get what you want. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Head is becoming a lost art lately

Not the greatest story I ever read but certainly better than the How To on Fellatio: Woman's Perspective-that was funny and this was too short and left too many things unanswered. I've read your stuff and you do much better than this.

enovelistenovelistabout 19 years ago
Pajamas.....

This isn’t a story about giving head ! ! Its a story about pajamas, isn’t it posioniv1 ?

Was the meeting of the two wives at the party (Carla and Cheryl) just a coincidence? Maybe not?

And then Cheryl’s comment: "Chuck seemed like a nice enough fellow," Cheryl said.

Where did that come from? And why not a comment like: "Your ex is a very charming woman...?

But, back to the pajamas.....why did they come out on the night of the very first blow job?

Could it be that Cheryl and Carla have been having lunch together? Or does Chuck like his women to wear pajamas?

I think that posioniv1 needs to give us an explanation. Come on now....fess up! Who has the pajama fetish?

Good writing...I enjoyed the story. Funny is a good way.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
MARIE ANTOINETTE GAVE HEAD

so Cheryl should consider herself lucky. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Huh?

Huh?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

And the point is? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
????????

what, there is suppose to be a story here somewhere.....give it up you cant write

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I really do get it

He got head and she wore pajamas because Chuck already got the pussy and she had to conceal the fact it was already used that night... when he wakes up, and realizes what we now know she will be ex-wife #2

TajfaTajfaabout 5 years ago
Finish the story

I thought this was a great start of a story but it didn't go anywhere. Are you hinting at an affair with Chuck? Please add a second part.

fishgetterfishgetterover 3 years ago

What the fuck ?? This is/was a stupid attempt at writing a erotic story. This would be the sorta dumbass stuff I would write, if I could, and would be soundly trashed, as I am sure you are !!!

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star and a waste of time. I won't read any more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous