All Comments on 'Making Mandy'

by hottiehunter

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Braveheart56Braveheart56about 20 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Just read your story Making Mandy and thought i'd let you know it was one of the best i've read in Literotic. I actually felt like(and wished) i was Mandy as I read it. It was like a fantasy cum true. Hope you've got some more like that. Keep up the good work.............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
hot story

this is a great story i too wished i was mandy, youve got to continue this story and make a lil series out of this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
jealous

I loved this story. I'm a cross dresser myself and i tried to put myself in Mandy's place as I read the story. It made me soooooo hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Loved it!

wow...I loved your story! Please continue with more of Mandy's adventures. I'm a crossdresser too and I wish I would khave come to terms with my sexuality years ago before all the hormones kicked in. It has been one of my greatest fantasies to be the object of gangbang with cocks of all shapes and colors sliding in and out of my ass-pussy. Ummmm...Oh God...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
mmm

HOT!!!! Please write more, your story is incredible!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
COCK VERY HARD== ALL 9" THROBBING!!!!!!

Your story had my 9" snake spewing cum all over the place!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
God damn.....

God damn, this is hot stuff, made me so fucking hard. Like everyone else seems to, I want to be Mandy here and take my first man in. Mmmm x

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Mandy

Would love to meet a Mandy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
mandy

I would love to eat mandy all night long

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Sexy & Hot!!!

Wow! I loved your story! I wish I had the courage to be like Mandy and find me a "sugardaddy" to take my ass-pussy virginity. I blew a big load of cum in my panties while reading this story!!! Please continue writing about her adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Envious Stephanie

Lucky Mandy. I am a TV too,married, and I long for a meeting with some gentle, handsome hunk who would fuck me rotten, like Mandy was.

Stephanie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
The Same Shoes

I Have Been In This Situation Before Whot A "Girl" Named Harmony, You Really Nailed It. Please Write More About Mandy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
fanfuckingtastic

wish I could find Mandy.........wish i could be her, too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
wow

Hottie hunter, you made me soooo hot whilst reading this story - it's fantastic, made me want to touch myself. I absolutely love it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Obvious

To make it obvious,short skirt,no panties,pantyhose, blouse, high heels.Had been out dressed before but not like this.So walked down the street, cars going past, whistles, then truck stops just ahead, walk past, like a lift, get in.I did.Middle aged truckie,i lift my dress so my pantyhosed crutch is evident.Hand goes to my leg,moving up, my hand to his jeans, he is already hard.We pull over off the road, he unzips, hard cock bobs out, my head lowering over it sucking him, he groans then fills my mouth with hot cumm,i swallow the lot.He asks where i want to be dropped off, heres fine.I get out, my pantyhosed cock semi- hard.I move off the footpath into the park as i have to cumm.I pull out my hosed cock and start to jerk it until the jets of cumm shoot out.Was that good, voices, i turn around 2 guys walking towards me.I go to move away,but they quickly grab me and move me to the trees.One holds me, while the other pulls his cock out and pushes it towards my mouth,suck it slut.I take it as the other guy lifts my skirt and yanks my pantyhose half way down.He pushes at my back as the other guy grabs my head pushing his cock into my throat.I feel a finger at my lubricated hole, she wants it, as i feel a cock head pushed against my hole, then pushed forward until it popped into me.Whoa, shes tight as he started to fuck in and out, short strokes at first then longer, deeper, all the way in me.My cock started to harden as he fucked right up into me the with a groan he shot his cumm into my tight hole, fucking until he started to soften then pulled out and said to his mate shes ready for you now.He pulled his cock out of my mouth and went round behind me , positioned himself and with one thrust, shoved the lenghth of his cock into my used hole.Take this slut as he really pounded away at my hole, my cock hard as he grabbed my hips and fucked me until i felt him stiiffen and with one last thrusu emptied himself into me, my cock letting out a small dribble of cumm.he went soft quickly, pulled out and they both went away leaving my arse sore and leaking cumm.I pulled up my cumm stained hose and walked back.I lived it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Oooooh yeeess!

Ooooh yeees!

I'd just love to be Mandy in my pretty little miniskirt sucking a big strong man's cock and lying on my back with my silky nylon clad legs wrapped around him as he fucks me hard and fills me with his hot cum.

Anna

bubblepopmeibubblepopmeiabout 13 years ago

All it takes is a man to touch us right and we forget what girls were for.

http://bubblepopmei.blogspot.com/

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
gotta have it!

Oh to be Mandy. How hot I got with this story. Had to crossdress and go looking for cocks to give my queer pussy to. Paid a visit to my favorate locations - the local highway rest areas where I take all the truckers I can, usually 10 or so each night plus the maintenance man that works there. I trade my ass for use of his office as a whore fucking area. I've been fucked hundreds of times on his couch or bent over his desk. Being a cum slut is the greatest feelings I've ever had. To feel the hot cum pumping into your pussy is something you cannot appreciate until it happens. Then, you can never get enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
New Dresser

I was new to the world of cross dressing .Wearing womens clothes made me feel different and sexy.I would go to cross dressing sites to find out how to cross dress.I started to buy womens things to try on .Corsets bras thongs garter belts stockings skirts tops and high heels.Next a wig and make up with press on nails.I would get dressed and do my make up put on my wig nails and heels around the house.I got really good at dressing and looking like a women.I now have mastered the art of walking in high heels.But one day every thing change when the man next door caught me fully dressed.He dropped off a package and caught me.He told me he seen me dressing many times.He told me he was now going to make me a real women.I tryed to fight him off but he was to strong.He tore off my dress and thong tied my hands and placed a gag in my mouth.He bent me over a table and forced his now hard cock balls deep in my ass.It hurt like hell but he just kept on fucking me.I stopped fighting and let him fuck me.He fucked me in my ass and mouth all that day and night.He fucks me weekly now and i suck his cock every day now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Got me sooo hot I had to jerk off right away! Wish it was me having all this wild dress up sex!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Exciting nothing feels as good as going out as a gurl i wear a sissy necklace so its clear what i am and men know but i still get picked up knowing they just want sex from me which is really all i want anyway. Being fucked in an alleyway or a park or the backseat of a car is fine with me im happy going home as long as there is a mans semen oozing out of my sissycunt into my pants. Iv had a few occasions where a guy has taken me to parks and ended up being shared with other men which iv always been up for as the saying goes the first guys cum is the lube for the next guy and more. Iv always enjoyed being spit roasted and going home with a few mens seed oozing into my pants and the lovely taste in my mouth where iv had a guy groan and fill my mouth with his juices makes me very happy everytime. As long as guys keep taking cocks out im there to help them out mouth or in my ass sir xxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous