All Comments on 'Fellatio: Woman's Perspective'

by rougechapeau

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
'HEAD' OF THE CLASS!!!

What a stroke of luck! My wife said she wanted to "try" giving me fellatio, later tonight. But, she has "limited" experience at it and, seems unsure about what to do. I am hoping that reading THIS "How To" article will give her the advice and ideas she needs to get past her inhibitions. Thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
This is funny really

I don't know, it probably wasn't meant to be but I feel like I just read something from a medical journal and that other guy's wife learned anything, I'm not sure what it would be. I certainly don't want to hear my wife saying "Your penis is so large...mmmm baby, thrust your hard penis deeper into my orifice..." Time for clincals and there will be a quiz. I'm not saying words like "cock" have to be used but come on, is this the way you really talk to your many lovers. Wouldn't turn me on. Time for me try a new masturbatory technigue with my PENIS and how do you get to know it. "Hi Mr. Penis, my name is Ms. Mouth...come and touch my uvula!" Give me a break.

thom3kthom3kabout 20 years ago
This isn't for you

This was a how to for women, not for you to get your rocks off on. I thought it was very good and thorough. Using clinical words takes some of the naughtiness out of it, which helps first-timers feel more comfortable.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
*claps*

The one thing that turns me on the most is when the woman enjoys it too. In fact if it feels like the womans is doing it just for me or just to make me cum, then its a turn off.

The best I've ever had involved her looking right into my eyes with my penis in her mouth, it was so incredibly sexy I came faster then I EVER have before.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Wrong definitions

A good and interesting article, but slightly misinformed. Stimulation of the penis by the hand (handjob as named here) is not called fellatio. It is purely masturbation, and it does not make any difference if it is done by the man himself or a partner. Fellatio only means oral stimulation of the penis.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Lubrication

You are right on the importance of lubrication (natural or artificial) when performing fellatio. I introduced Astro-Glide to my friend and she loved it. In fact, she surprised me when she squirted some into her mouth just before taking my penis into her mouth. It was one of the best sessions I have ever had, and she loved it too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Perfect Words

Penis is a very sexy word, not just clinical. It means nakedness and vulnerability and sexiness all in one. Cock is a thrusting "this is it" word which is good for those moments when all hell breaks lose. But it's like the difference between pussy and cunt. All my (female) lovers have liked pussy, very few cunt - unless they were so hot they were about to cum. THEN they wanted to hear cunt, and the word made them moan and scream and cum - but not before. Before, they wanted to hear about their pussy, and it made them wetter and wetter and wetter. Same with penis and cock. So, good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Helpful.

This was informative, helpful, and I wish I could read it with a lover, which I do not have at this time. I knew some of her observations and other I did not. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
In "Savage Love" recent column--

he (Dan? Savage) wrote, about a guy who wanted to get a lot of pussy, "As Mary Poppins says, 'Enough is a feast.'"

'Nuff said.

(This is supposed to relate to deep-throating, etc. ENOUGH IS A FEAST.)

B.G.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous