All Comments on 'Lori Discovers A Giant'

by talesman

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
good

lets have some more

doer19doer19about 20 years ago
A great story.

Surely Lori can be persauded to change her mind and try that big cock agin and let the experimentation continue between the two guys. I think the three could have great fun. Doer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Enjoyed

Look forward to more from this couple..:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Sorta just is

Sorry guys, but this isn't hit, but it isn't great either. So so is more like it.

bihotwifebihotwifeabout 20 years ago
More

She should try a black cock. She will love it even more. Believe me, I know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
You are good

Keep your imagination working. Especially, emphasize the cuckold aspect, and the woman running the events. Magnificent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Super Story

Great Story. Looking forward to more like it.

Loverotica100Loverotica100about 20 years ago
Alternate

When Eddie asked if he should pull out, I think it would be hot if he said yes and had Lori jack his cock as her hubby watched him cum and cap his cock with his mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Outstanding

Outstanding story, I didn't like that she didn't want the friend again. I would like to see it continue with the friend, and eventually her making her husband take the big cock too!

TheRiddlerTheRiddlerabout 20 years ago
damn that cock

I am stroking my own cock as I type this...the thought of another cock has me rock hard...way to go!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
awesome

Many men fantasize about this...very well written...right to the point!

nob2010nob2010about 20 years ago
nob2010@yahoo.com

A lot of you may not have liked this story; I don't enjoy all the stories I read! But I have to say it has produced a large number of comments though! I liked it and wanted to comment;if I don't like a story I can't be bothered to comment, but the people that didn't like it, yet felt the need to comment, have my upmost respect. I too would have liked them to meet the same guy again, there was definately a bit of a MM spark there! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
JUST GREAT

HI LOVED IT MADE ME FEEL LIKE I WAS RIGHT THERE WISH I COULD PLAY WITH WIFI LIKE THAT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Very hot

I hope there is more. I'd love to be in your spot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wanting in the middle

Seeing a well hung stud nailing my hot wife has always been my favorite fantasy. She has never accepted to try this, but I know that she would really love to ride a big cock. I liked your story a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Awsome

Very interesting and awsome story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Odd

Must be a lot of gay men reading this story given the comments. I personally don't know any men that would either want to whore out their wife or hold the dick of another man, let alone letting some dude suck them off. Of course, I don't understand what makes a person do gay things either, but I digress. In any event, I'd close by saying that this story being in the "loving wives" category is wrong; the "marraige" is a sham, no love or respect worth mentioning in it, and how much love can there be when the woman is a whore and the man a pimp? Just seems odd....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Dave

good story! I would have liked for Eddy to man-handle Dave more though. Another time perhaps?!

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleabout 13 years ago
Well written story about a good time

I enjoy reading about folks trying new things, especially the things that I like. And since my wife and I enjoy threesomes where events like this one happen (though not involving monster cocks), I loved your story! Nice going.

shang40shang40about 10 years ago
Holding another cock for wife

Its must be and always hot to hold the Cock for wife. My wife always tells me to do it and tell you its hot.

Once while holding I sucked for her and she liked it a lot.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 7 years ago
Hot wife?

I liked your story up to a point. I never went for watching my wife, So the thought of it actually turns me off. We had discussed it before she started going out with other men, but I told her that I didn´t think I could hack watching her kissing somebody else much less fucking. She told me that she didn´t think she would feel comfortable with me there either. Because as she put it she would be thinking of what she said or what she would do that might make me feel bad. On the other hand if I wasn´t there she could really let go with someone else withuot worrying about me being hurt at her actions. t worked for us for like 35 years. I learned a lot from what other guys did with her. Most importantly she said the size of the cock didn´t matter as what made it exciting was the newness of being with somebody else. I think she found one maybe two bigger than my eight inches in thirty five years she enjoyed it while she was with them but like Lori she didn´t want to try that size again. Ok. This stories seem to start real good but then it seems they go into a prewritten script as the cocks seem to all be in the ten to twelve inch range and the wife cums as never before the story seem to repeat verbatim what was in another story. The ending after you were alone is super also as Lori spoke to you as to what she wanted later. Or better what she didn´t want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Part 2, ,3 in the works???

Please write more...gift you have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Garbage

Read the first sentence and quit. No fucking way would a story like this be regarded as erotic. Plain garbage. ONE STAR

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Cuck and whorewife nibble the same asshole’s gherkin. That old cuck&whore, RyeandGingerale must be pushing 80 by now, and still full of shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous