All Comments on 'Peaches'

by raylene

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Sweet Nectar

Wonderful story...if daddy's been inside Peaches 22 times, where are the other stories. One just isn't enough. The gay angle hooked me and the cheerleader outfit launched me. I hope you tell us how that card game went.

pissypissyover 19 years ago
oh so hot My pussy is throbbing thanks

I loved it

juanjsojrjuanjsojrover 19 years ago
what a hot story

man this story was hot I love this kind of storys write more hot chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
from one sissy to another

i loved this story it was exciting and hot and i am a crossdressing sissy myself in south carolina so i really got into the story cant wait to see more of raylene's adventures with her daddy and his friends. if raylene needs a sister or girlfriend im always available (hint hint) thanks for the hot sissy stories luv chrissy

ps: contact me at CHRISSYCD12 either on yah. mess or email

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
hot

im str8 and that story got me hard!!

freemic3040freemic3040over 15 years ago
WOW

This story was amazingly hot! Loved the cheerleader outfit! But my favorite part is when "she" sat on his cock "she" was facing him and then forcing herself up and down on his cock while they kissed!! My favorite!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
BEING THE BITCH

There's nothing better than being a bitch for a group of men. The thrill of the cock entering your man pussy, especially if it's long and hard. The pain upon entering is the best feeling you can get, knowing that once all of the meat is deep into your body and soon you'll feel the hot cum flooding your insides. It's a feeling like no other. As the family man whore I know. I get fucked numerous times every day by all or any of the male relatives, including father, brother's, uncles and anyone they give me to. I try to take at least ten cocks in me each day and more if I can get them. My "pussy" starts twitching upon just seeing a man, knowing that in his pants is something that gives me total pleasure. Many times I've walked down a street with a string of condums hanging down to the crack of my ass. I want them all to know that I've got a "pussy" for them if they want it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
a great story from the inimitable raylene!

What could be better? Here's a boy who loves getting it up his cunt from his daddy, over and over again. A dad who know what his boy's twitching twat is for, and gives it him good and hard. More such stories from raylene, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
friendships with benefits

i wish that i had a friend that would do me;any takers;looking for love....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous