All Comments on 'Unexpected Pleasure'

by Ronnie 1946

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
unexpected pleasure

keep it up. briong more stories of incest nature, having the open sex relationship between two sisters with one male. a related brother-in-law of a married sister welcome where younger sister of a married sister works well with her brother in law on sex front

there are different plots which take place in real life

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Love anal and DP

My wife and girlfriend both love to take it in the bottom, and stories like this bring back very pleasant memories. I don't understand the comments about anal being dirty; it's not at all, if you do it right.

Any story involving a threesome is worth a look. I'd like to see one using a position my wife favors. I lay on my back, and she eases her pussy onto my cock, facing away from me. Then she leans forward, toward my feet, thrusting her butt upward. I finger-fuck her asshole to loosen her up while she plays with our male friend to keep him hard. When she's ready, he straddles me and slides his cock into her butt. I prop my head up on the pillows and can watch both cocks sliding in and out of her. It's thrilling.

She orgasms easily anyway, but this one sends her into orbit every time. She likes it if we time our orgasms so that he cums in her ass first, them I in her pussy, so she can feel them both as much as possible. (no, we're not lving dangerously-- we've known him for a long time, and he's exclusive with us. Anyone else would have to wear a condom or forget about it.)

My girlfriend isn't into threesomes, but loves to be fucked in the pussy while having a slim vibrator in her ass. Her favorite turn-on is to have me cum in her mouth, then French kiss me and spread the cum on my face with her tongue. She also likes me to slide my cock into her ass while the vibrator is in there, buzzing away. I'm amazed that she can take both, and more than happy to give her what she likes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous