All Comments on 'Bossing the Boss Ch. 02'

by Fourscore

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
a nonny mouse

This has all the earmarks of a very good long story. Don't let it end too soon.

harddrivetharddrivetabout 20 years ago
Nuckin Futs ! I say It is good !

Good show old boy. Keep her under his control. Get Jodi also. One thing is that you should make the boss yearn for his sex after her years of missing out on sex, so that she would become successful. Keep humiliating her. Take her in every way. Have him break her to the point where she will beg him even after the potion is gone or wears off. I agree that this could become a long and exciting story. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Control the Bitch!

Yes, this is GREAT! She needs the control and humiliation! Next, you should ensure that Jodi is controlled! Keep up the excellent storyline. This is fine exotic erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
pretty good

I like this story ... although i think it lacked a little on the description when he had sex with her after she played with herself.....a little more detail next time please...as for jodi.....it sounds like she has the hots for our main man anyway...maybe she doesnt need controling afterall.....looks like she could be a helpful factor of helping our hero humiliate their boss further.....keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
control

Controlling them all would be too easy, have Suzzane fire Jodi out of nowhere so that she gets in on it and wants to chase after Suzanne. I like the way its developing. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
wish it was more descriptive and longer...

It was okay. The story was good. But, the sex should have

been more graphic and erotic. Otherwises it would have been

a 4 or 5 rating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous