All Comments on 'The Sorceress' Apprentice Ch. 02'

by philadelphus

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Still good...

...just not quite AS good. The first story had more to it, somehow, than this one. Still fun and erotic, but it didn't have quite the effect as the first story. It lacked a great deal in story, and also didn't fill in much about anything. Still, I like the first stirrings of remorse (technically, you could turn this whole series into an excellent story if you went a certain way with that), and the feeling of unity he experiences with Chloe. Just a little more plot next time with an equal (or even lesser, if the plot's good enough) sex, and you would have a 100 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great

All i can say is when can we expect more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
more virgins defiled please

do a mother and her daughters all at the same time, get the mother to strip each of the girls and help him pop thier cheeries.

hckfhckfalmost 14 years ago
Hope you will continue this

even if it doesn't look like you are writing a third chapter, I really do hope that you will.

I think this story has great potential and you could build a whole unviere around it. Maybe he could meet a rival (female) apprentice or something similar which would make a great opportunity for lots of hot plot related sex ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous