All Comments on 'Gangbanged At Home Ch. 01'

by hornycouplewaiting

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
I'll make a bet

I'll make a bet I know whats going to happen next the husband gets all hot and want to see it happen agin so his wife goes to bed with the same men and his dick gets hard and he becomes a wimp and a sex slave . Give me a break!! Not everyone in the world is an amoral asshole. remember this is the 21st century ever hear of aids herpes or the clap? I wouldn't want my wife screwing around, just from a health point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
You got it buddy

This will turn into a wimp husband bullshit story - husband watchingetc.

What a load of crap that scenario is.

What real man would want to see his wife with any other man.

Hey, that's right - the answer is NONE!

Except in these predictably boring stories.

Just ask a rape victim if anything in this story can even approach reality.

This sort of trash only gives impressionable men an excuse to rape women.

I hope the author is proud of himself, 'cause it sure as hell ain't a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Love This Shit

Love this shit, bring it on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
a nonny mouse

Very good. I look forward to more of these.

Rocco 911Rocco 911over 19 years ago
great!

was cuming too quick! shit!...lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Undoubtedly one of the best-simple yet descriptive

makes one wonder when leaving the wife behind on working trips..will she be missing the sex or will there be others fulfilling her desires?? great sex is ok as long as there are no scars left behind

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
UGH

If your going to write a story at least learn proper english. This story and the one after it both sucked. Learn how to write. At least put a sentence together that isn't so damn boring!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Agree

I agree to most of the comments in here. i doubt that anyone who had ever tried it, would think it possible to feel that way... i dont get why women gets all wet and horny in these kinda stories.. and i agree, that it somehow is making some kinda men thinking its okay to rape, because women aparently like it...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Too Predictable

This story was at most only slightly erotic but was mainly tepid and predictable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What do you say to a story like this?

Rape is criminal. Women do get off in rape, it is in the nature of the female to be taken, fucked, and pregnant. Does that mean a woman needs or wants it or thinks in reality is it erotic. Not unless she is mentally ill it doesnt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Once I was getting ready to see my wife gangbanged

A couple of guys that were getting ready to fuck her suddenly said. Hey bitch suck my fucking cock" and grabbed a hand full of my wife's hair. She stopped then and asked them all to leave. The guys got real nasty then and said that they came to fuck and they were going to fuck her. I told them that nit would be rape when she said no. All the guy's said then that they would rape her. I left the room for just a minute after calling 911. When I returned the predators had my wife on the floor and one had his cock in her mouth in spite of her screaming No.And biting. The one she had bit hauled off and smacked her against the side of her head with his fist. The others just laughed and all of them held her down while one was driving his cock in her vagina. I came back into the room and said that the police were on the way. The guy laughed and said that it was their word against ours and they outnumbered. he sure had a surprised look on his face when I shot him with the pistol that I went to get. I simply went around and and shot them all in a way that they would die slowly from loss of blood. We lived out in the country side and it took the police almost an hour to get there. All the guys died before they could get help. As the last one died I told him never to call my wife a bitch. So dear reader...don't get off on a man calling a woman a bitch and degrading her. It may the last word you'll say.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I like this

I loved the story, I didn't make it to the end before coming.

Yes rape is wrong, yes it should not happen and it should not be condoned but people these are stories!! Fantasies, fiction, stories for pleasure. I agree that the writer's English is far from perfect but does it matter? Have any of those people who posted negative comments ever sung along to a favourite song with words that technically make no sense? Has anyone of them ever enjoyed a Sci-Fi or fantasy movie? Sometimes the extreme, the break from reality is just what makes something enjoyable.

PhyllidaPhyllidaabout 13 years ago
Wonderful!

So primitive and erotic. I'm sitting her completely wet at work. You've written very well about one of my all-time favorite fantasies. Brava!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Really??

By, you are most certainly right!

Other useless, negative comments: Stop being trolls just because you can't get laid. Get a life.

hornycouplewaiting, this was pretty good, I definitely enjoyed myself despite the flaws. In a polite way: Tepid, lacking details, but the potential is there! Edit and tweak and you'll be a bangin' writer someday!!

Thanks for a good time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
turn ons

different people are turned on by different things all weman like a bit of force maybe not this extreme but what woman doesnt like being held against a wall and kissed or held so tight she cant move as she cums idk a single one. look your the ones that looked up reluctant nonconcent porn what did you think that was going to be if not rape? you dont like that stuff then dont fucking read it and be a hypocrit saying that its sick when other people read it. if you had a life you wouldnt have to put a good story down because your too much of a pussy to get any pussy.

Jems701Jems701over 11 years ago
oh yea

bitch bitch bitch....

I for one enjoyed this throughly! Such a dirty bitch, ending up loving being used and "disposed of". Captors that are interested in making her cum.... even better! I give it a panty puddle!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Please write next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
2 things

Id love more detail as to some of the fucking and a good next chapter would be them making your husband watch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
shit...!

Bad grammar, lousy writing, nothing new compared to all the other crappy stories on here. And get an editor before you torture us again.85F7

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love it, but...

Maybe partner with someone for proofreading. Aside from grammatical errors, it was fantastic. Kind of got vague toward the end, you lose some intensity. But I really liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Bushit

Please whet lame garbage

ptebadenptebadenalmost 6 years ago
Good

Fast, straight to the point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Rape is wrong, but not if she wants it like that. My wife let this happen to her. She let five Navy sailors, take and use her, in her office for two hours. They did it all to her, and she loved it!!! She said she lost count how many times she came. They each came in her mouth, pussy and ass twice each.

rmac1rmac1over 5 years ago
gang raped......

Thinking about what these men did to this woman is shocking, to be honest I as a Bi-male fantasize about being gang banged and feel as though I'd love it. In fact, i have thought about this scenario quite often, especially being force to submit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous