All Comments on 'Unloading For Mom'

by Krraaazzzzyyyyy

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
KrraaazzzzyyyyyKrraaazzzzyyyyyabout 20 years agoAuthor
Comment from the author

To those whose comments I deleted (you know who you are) please read the other two stories in the series... It seems maybe you thought this story was supposed to stand alone. It's not, it's part of an ongoing series. The first story is "The Morning I Ran Out of Tissue" and the second is "Doing Sis A Favor". To respond to one comment, yes, the premise is "absurd" but then it is meant to be. This is a fantasy story and not meant to have anything to do with reality. Sort of like a comedy of errors. Silly, unrealistic situations that allow the characters to do things people aren't supposed to do - so you can live vicariously through them. In fact, in this series the absurdity is exactly the point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Agreed

Yes, all right. It IS absurd. Would you write more? :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Hell i loved it

who cares if its absurd or not...its got GREAT sex scenerios...Keep Um cumming :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Absurd maybe, but ...

I think the whole story (including all three chapters) is cuute ... in a really weird kind of way. =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great storys!

I like your scenerios, but you must continue with them. Moms pussy must be full of cum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
This is just getting started

You have paved a path to absolute pleasure. This is just getting started with so many avenues and circumstances. Looking forward to many more chapters of this.

Don't let us down. We're really enjoying this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
"oldcumer"

Quite a stry!! I read it twice and "shot off " twice !! I guess that wasn"t too bad for a 70 yr old "DUDE" KEEP IT UP !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fucked up!

That was just fucked up! Incest is FUCKED UP!!! lord knows why people get off on this type of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
If you this is fucked up then why read it?

It was specifically in the Incest category, or are you too stupid to know what the categories mean? Don't like it, then don't read it asshole! Why bitch about a story you know you won't like?

By the way Krraaazzzzyyyyy, great story. Hope you continue the series soon.

sexyponysexyponyover 18 years ago
More Mom

It's time for Mom and son to show their true feelings, maybe sis can join in too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very good

i don't underSTAND these people that hated this story, if you did then why go into this site, I loved it2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I have done it too

I have done the same and even my brother and I have fucked each other and continue to do so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
hot

twelve out of ten stars

Fubar2kFubar2kover 16 years ago
Reply about 'Fucked-up' of Venezuala ...

I usually vote before I read the comments so my opinion when I vote is my own and is not swayed by others thoughts ... but I had to laugh at Venezuala's idea that incest is bad news. I suppose it is like anything else - ok by consenting adults, otherwise, no, no. Hooray for the chap who growled at him - I suppose Mr V is the same sort of man who will buy a cheap house by an airport, and then start a petition to get airplanes banned because of the noise around his house. And to the author, Krazy or not, good story - thanks. Regards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
very cool

Hi i'm Craig i am a 38yr old guy from sydney Australia.

i love incest.

i have been in a sexual relationship with my mother since i was 18 & also my Aunt it is the best thing ever....

craig.yesilovepee@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
LOVE IT

This is the first of your storys I have read . Keep up the story,maby bring Dad into it. Bill

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
wasn't that bad

The story was o.k., kinda "hard" to fathom even for a fantasy. I feel if others were offended, then they should write a fantasy that we could also judge, as Its difficult to put on a fantasy, I find critics to be useless pariahs where the judgement of others is contrary to the spirit and imagination of all who make life worth living.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
a cocksucking mother is a joy forever

This is a fun story, and very realistic. The family is quite liberal, everyone is comfortable going around naked, especially the son, who can indulge the normal young man's urge to show off what he's carrying between his legs to his Mom and sister. Particularly when his dick is stiff and pointing up to the sky. Mom and Dad allow the kids total sexual freedom, so the boy is happy, fucking his sis whenever he feels like it. In this episode he's naked in front of his mother with everything showing, and hard as usual. He complains that he'll have to wait hours before his can shove his big prick up his sister's sweet snatch. And this is the key thing--Mom acts like any REALLY caring mother would! She opens her mouth real wide to take in her boy's needy cock! It's not a big deal, it's not like he's shoving his hard on up his own birth canal (which wouldn't be a bad idea, anyway). It's just a simple blow job and any mother who refuses to suck off her own son when he obviously needs it is putting foolish social norms above the welfare of her own child. Lucky for this son, his Mom turns out to be a world class cocksucker who loves the taste of her own son's ball cream! How lucky can one guy get?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Two out of five

It was pretty decent. I'm pretty sure I rolled my eyes when I got to the "uh, oops, i accidentally anally penetrated my mom" part, but other than that it was decently average.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
pretty goood

keep on going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
"mom, I can't believe you just blew my dick!"

I come back every once in a while to this fine story by the great Mr. K. First of all, the title is brilliant--what every son'd love to do, unload his hot young balls for his own mother. She's his MOM, for fuck's sake, he came out of that hairy cunt between her legs, and like all mothers she's got a RIGHT to her own boy's creamy load! It soothes her mouth and throat and tastes so damn good! Too bad that many mothers are still too timid to do what they'd love to do, suck off their son's fat stiff prick and harvest what the boy's got waiting in his heavy loaded balls--just for his dear sweet mom! But more and more contented mothers, and their grinning sons are doing what comes naturally, the boy blowing his balls in his mother's mouth and his mom enjoying the doses of her boy's rich semen. The next inevitable step is for the boy to shove his big stiff prick up his mother's twat, where it's wide open and waiting for her son to stuff it and make big puddles in it. That happens LOTS more often than the scaredy-cats want to know. Every day, all over the country. It's only natural.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good

That is weird that a mom would give her son a blowjob in the kitchen.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
This is more like it. A house where they walk around nude a lot with masturbation added.

It is hard to believe that they are not fucking sometime along the way. I believe.

I have known Moms that screwed their 13 or 14 year old sons down in South Louisiana (not to imply that other places don't have the same scenario, too.) Some of the 13 year old Cajun girls got screwed, too. Nothing against Cajuns, of course. Not that I approve of these underage kids getting screwed although I started quite early but not with adults. I believe that 16 is the age of consent in some states and that seems about right to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A little too casual.

Since this is the third installment, we need to get the ball rolling more. I'd like to see a little more desire, lust, and serious fucking. More than a single page would enable a little more detail, and the opportunity to display more sexual satisfaction. I like to hear some moaning and groaning from both parties. More sexual satisfaction resulting from some good pussy pounding, and shooting a big load of cum inside of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nica mum.

loverly mum. what a great wanking story.had me hard in secomds and spurting after 2or 3 minutes of hard pulling. more please.8655

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
nica mum agree

Had me wanking too. lovely cum at the end.Will have another one now but a little longer.More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
An old favorite of mine

Ive always hoped for follow up to this

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I would have followed right behind her.

A naked mom is just asking to be fucked. If my mom were naked around the house I would have to fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How did you enjoy fucking your daughter because I didn’t joyed every moment I stuck it in my sisters pussy I wanna live in your old father and I cannot feel any better and pussy every night I fucked up because I registered you can contact me on quillligan85@gmIl.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mmmm, Loved it! (NOTHING), like keeping things (ALL) in the family, ;-)).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A mother's anus is meant to take her young son's hard cock. I fantasize about slowly pushing my mommy loving cock balls deep inside my own mother's asshole all the time. No joke i get a massive boner everytime i see her her in her bikini these days.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous