All Comments on 'The Nasty Slut Ch. 01'

by theprince

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
can't wait for more

theprinces' stories are absolutlely FUCKING HOT. I look forward to any story that is written. the dialogue is SO AWESOME and audible/visually creative stimulating. Can't wait to roleplay this out with my husband ! lovedthe lesbian scenes too ! LOOKING forward to the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
rarely mentioned

prince's stories mention licking a sweat drenched armit during sex. i discovered this years ago. purely by instinct after a satisfying session of fucking, i licked my womans armpit, she writhed in pleasure and after a short time, exploded in another orgasm. if women want to try this, fucvk right after a shower, since deodorant doesnt taste very good. also, i love getting the armpit treatment too and a fewtimes have achived another erection. it seems to me, armpit lick is very far from the pits when it comes to erotic stimulation. of course, licking a sweaty cunt is still numer one, but try something different occasionally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow...

I'm fine with a little piss, but VOMIT? Thats too far for me. You should put a warning into you summary so that others (like me) don't read it without knowing. When I got to the vomit part, I literally started gagging.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
God And Jesus

Even God And Jesus suck each others cock and swallow like the filthy fucking diseased infested piece of shit that they really are. Hail Satan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

God is a filthy cocksucking slut that swallows everyday of the year.

ExplodingStarExplodingStaralmost 2 years ago

There are a bunch of typos in Your story,

Other than that I actually in some wierd way, liked it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous