All Comments on 'Mom I Love You'

by vishmech

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Take some writing lessons

I don't write comments, but you are the worst writer I have ever read. You can't keep your story line stright. You say something and then shortly after that you say something else. You leave out words and mispell words. My worst subject in school was English and I think I could write a better story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
sucks

please stop trying to write a story it sucks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
hot

don't listen those assholes the only shit they want to read is stupid lesbian stories these story rules good going you did good

Dmitry1518Dmitry1518over 15 years ago
Wow..

Terrible.. I agree with the last two comments. Although I give you props for putting yourself out there at the same time I wish you'd kept that piece of writing to yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Mom-Approved!

I agree that the writing is not the best, but the sex was hot. And as a woman who enjoys mom/son roleplay, I like the idea of a dominant but loving son who is not afraid to give mommy what she wants and needs. So I thought it was a good effort regardless of whether it is true or fictional. I will say that most of the stories I've read here are very poorly written. I wish there was someone to edit before stories get posted, but whatever...it's a free site for all to share! Thanks for sharing your story vishmech.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
disgusting

Ew

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WTF

I'm a 19 year old man I'm so confused

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"Do you want Mommy to stick her baby's long, hard cock in her mouth? Do you want me to suck your balls dry?"

These are important, pertinent questions that boys have to answer. Most boys, I think, would reply, "Fuck, yeah!" This is an excellent story by an accomplished writer. I simply can't understand the ignorant negative comments. Vishmech, please ignore them. This and your other stories describe in detail how a boy lusts for his mother's mommy-hole, that wonderful hole between his mother's legs that gave him birth; how a mother sees a big bulge in her boy's pants or a huge tent under his fly, and how her motherly cunt leaks like crazy; and how her boy sticks his young prick right up between his mother's legs and finally unloads his young balls up where his warm creamy semen belongs. Just keep on doing what you do so well, vishmech, and your faithful readers will be happy.

Corey2JustifiedCorey2Justifiedover 10 years ago
duh

Details... take your time... non of this I made her naked then I gor naked crap!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mom and Son Can't Help It

I like a vocal mom. It really turns me on to hear someone telling me to fuck them harder. I've wanted to fuck my mom since she started getting vocal during sex. Hearing her made me jack off pretending I was the one fucking her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Next time

get an editor. Spelling and grammar mistakes make for a lousy read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Learn to speak English mush!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Study ENGLISH if you wish to publish in English.......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous