All Comments on 'The Game Ch. 03'

by Sara and Ron

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Totally awesome

Words fail me, but I came twice...

lick4herlick4herabout 20 years ago
Great series, hot characters

This is a great series with hot characters. I love the facials.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Fairness

If ours were truly a "Fair" world there would be a store somewhere where I could run out and buy a "Michelle" for my wife. Oh, God, what I wouldn't give...

Thanks for the stories & keep 'em coming. They're truly incredible

bomielebomieleabout 20 years ago
Wow

The series is incredible... It is very inspiring to read this and I am so anxious to share this with my girlfriend when she comes back from Paris next week. Maybe we can start our own game...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Fantastic!

This was a truly terrific story, all three chapters. Sara's sexual awakening and her acceptance of Ron's fantasies and his acceptance of her fantasies was great. Their willingness to plan and participate in each other's fantasies made it truly wonderful. Who wouldn't want a girlfriend like Sara?

~photoguy~~photoguy~about 20 years ago
unbelievable

OMg ... that story made me sooo fucking hard ... well done! now I gotta go read more ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Fucking Fantastic!

These three chapters have been, without doubt, the best errotic story I have ever read! I love the way you write, I have feel your sexual tensions as if it were me there experiancing all these new sensations. How are you going to esculate this chapter for the next? Cannot wait to see. Keep writing you are a natural.

ExploreBoundariesExploreBoundariesover 19 years ago
Great erotic writing!

The grammatical standard of the writing is much higher than in most submissions. The pace is good, making this a real "page-turner". You create an exciting image of two highly-sexed lovers who trust each other enough to play high-risk games with their emotions*. Well done, and thank you: I look forward to showing your stories to my lover!

Pete

*I see the health implications of the stories as something one can ignore in the writer's fantasy-land!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fucking Brilliant

Fucking Brilliant - Talk about HOT, HOT, HOT

Melissa000Melissa000over 19 years ago
You're by far the best writer on Literotica!

Sara and Ron... I LOVE these stories! This chapter was one of the first I read on Literotica, and it has been quite difficult finding anything else that remotely comes close! Your writing style is great -- it puts the reader right into the scene -- but your content... well, that's what makes me wet. xo! - Melissa000 (ps. Reading your stories is what inspired me to write my own. I've only done two, and they're not nearly as long or "involved", but hopefully I'll get there ;-)

Melissa000Melissa000over 19 years ago
You're by far the best writer on Literotica!

Sara and Ron... I LOVE these stories! This chapter was one of the first I read on Literotica, and it has been quite difficult finding anything else that remotely comes close! Your writing style is great -- it puts the reader right into the scene -- but your content... well, that's what makes me wet. xo! - Melissa000 (ps. Reading your stories is what inspired me to write my own. I've only done two, and they're not nearly as long or "involved", but hopefully I'll get there ;-)

lawleylawleyover 19 years ago
superb

The other comments say it all.

This is so believable who needs pictures??

Never stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
i feel so hot and horny right now

As i read this i put myself in her position...all the positions...i rubbed my clit and had an orgasm every time she did. I hope one day i can be in a relationship that is as open as this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Nice!

You just wrote my fantasy and even added some sexy extras that I never thought of. I LOVED it! Keep it up.

Bill DadaBill Dadaabout 19 years ago
To quote Michelle

"My God, you two are incredible."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
uh.......

jeezus kreist!! i kreemed like 3 times reading it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved the voyeurism

I was more intrigued by her showing herself off to the unknown stranger through the window than by the fairly routine heavy sex in the bedroom. Would have liked to read more about both of the participants going further with the double voyeurism (mutual masturbation, etc.) The idea of heavy mutual voyeurism for me is a big turn-on.

The descriptions of double penetration were good, altho I wanted more. Having participated in DP, I can say that the most exciting part of it (for me) was the feeling of the other member touching mine through the inside. I couldn't help getting off from the combination of the feelling and the mental stimulation.

kaleido2kaleido2over 18 years ago
Boom Boom Boom

Greatest phantasy i ever read and as usual expertly told. Go on keep it cummin! You're awesome ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
omg

wow is all i can say. keep this kind of writing coming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
WOW.

Super, keep it cumming.

lance gtlance gtabout 18 years ago
sara and ron are superb

you have given us a wonderful insight to how a loving couple deal with each others fantasies. The series is brilliant and look forward to many more chapters. I only wish my stories could portray the sensualness that you describe in yours. Kudos and encore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Well written & sexy

Very well written and sexy. Hell, it was more than sexy. It was hot and wet and erotic. I love your imagination and the way you build to a real climax. I came the first time when Sara fingered Michelle's ass. I can hardly wait to read more in this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
mind blowing

Give me more and more etc etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
hot stuff

that was hot. I also had the odd thought that wouldn't it be hot/funny if the guy Sara was stripping for across the street was later someone she had to meet in another situation--like she was applying for a job, gets called in for an interview and it's him.waiting for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow!!!

That was the most amazing story I have read on this site!! You don't know how many times you brought me to my own climax while reading. My pussy is so wet right now. I would love to be able to experience one night with you two!

JackiegirlJackiegirlabout 15 years ago
excellent work

Your writting skills are remarkable, only exceeded by your vivid and sexy imagination.

You weave a good tale and have built strong characters quickly. For me the build up, the characters anticipation and the foreplay are even more exciting than the final sex.

I will read the rest of the series and have more to say after that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
positive thoughts only

wow. i mean wow. that was incredible. well written and sexy as hell, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow

That was brilliant! Didn't think it could get any better after page 2, but it did! can't wait to read the rest!

kemanderkemanderalmost 13 years ago
Ditto what they said.

Your mind is racing ahead of your typing fingers, consequently, you are leaving out a few words here and there, and while it isn't difficult for your reader to fill in the gap, you should strive for a little more accuracy. Sleep on it overnight, then proof read and edit before you submit. Overall, though, an extremely excellent piece of work. I love how you are developing this story, and I pray, for your sake, that it isn't all just fantasy. Totally awesome job here, and even more cudos to you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I don't know why I'm here right now. I started to get this way when I felt a lack of affection in my own life.

It'd make me feel better, but after I got off, I was keen to go on with my day, something still clearly missing.

No more. I can't do this anymore. Each time I feel more hollow. Each time, I pray I haven't gone too far and given up my soul for 15 minutes of sexual pleasure.

I would give anything to give it all up and just feel the love of God completely. I've felt His forgiveness before, but not in this area. No, I have to give it up if I want to be clean. I have to give it up.

This here can never give me true satisfaction. It is artificial, it is what we do when we're empty inside. No more. I'm done with it. I hope you are too. It's not worth it.

I could be volunteering somewhere, making a difference.

I could be spending time with my family and friends.

I could be doing something that would give me a deeper, non-temporary pleasure, something pure and innocent.

No more, God. No more.

I pray you can break free of this. I'm going to try. I've never felt so weak, as I told myself I wouldn't be back here.

No. No more, not anymore. This cannot control me. This will not be who I am.

Fantastic771Fantastic771over 11 years ago
Fantastic

Made me extremely hard with boxers full of pre cum xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Orgasm

This gave me the best orgasm reading this!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Wow!!! This is the most amazing story I've ever read!! I just found a man that would do anything I asked as far as fantasies go and to tell you the truth I want to play this game omg I have never been so turned on!!! Thank you!!!!!!

col_lovercol_loveralmost 5 years ago
Fantastic.

I thought it was going to be Rick that was behind the camera. Rick would have loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

If the women had strap on dicks that were amazing and powerful, that's about the only thing I can think of to make this any better. Very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very good. Very Hot...but ...what if...another boundary was pushed....Double penetration...two in one hole. ???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous