All Comments on 'Swallowed'

by Sabledrake

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
TesshuTesshuabout 20 years ago
Disturbed

Its pretty disturbing, I read this story a day ago, and it still sticks with me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
interesting

Excellent writing, but I was almost disappointed when she ate him, because the story was at an end. It seemed like an inevitable conclusion, but what if there was more there? I wonder, if he had a choice between being eaten or being *hers*, which would he have chosen?

doormousedoormousealmost 20 years ago
Oh Wow!!!!!!!!!

I love it!!!!!!!

Would have loved to see her the next day at the bar again, eyeing off another victim...

Spine chilling stuff!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
really hot stuff!

What a great story, its decriptions of her were great and very suttle. I hope you may do more stories that have women consuming men as it is my favorite type of story line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Your story

Has been mentioned on the New Story Review (even though it isn't new, lol) in the Author's Hangout.

Great read- I loved the use of the lamia... I haven't ever seen one like that before.

Falling

ruwildruwildabout 16 years ago
well written

This story is very well written. It was great to read a story like this because there seem to be very few of these available to read anywhere on the net. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
upset

I think your writing style is flawless, and for once whilst reading erotic literature i didn't spot a single mistake, but i really hoped that maybe it didn't have to end with James' death, and that Nadia could excersise some more sexual torture upon the poor guy. Maybe their relationship could go on as partnership...weird i guess, and a snake has to feed somehow...oh well. brill story all the same, thankyou.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous