All Comments on 'Sis, Mom & Me Makes Three'

by libidinal

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
good story, I'm glad that the boy is...

an all-round family fucker. He gets his big stiff prick up his mother's mommy-hole and his sister's cute little slit as well. I'm not so keen though on his using their backdoors. To my mind, true motherfucking and sisterhumping means the guy rams his stiff cock up between their legs and shoots big twatfuls of creamy semen up his mother's matronly cunt and his sister's adorable little coochie. That's where the boy's sperm belongs, not up their assholes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The best

This has got to be the best sex story I have ever heard. MORE. I need more of these stories.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
Keeping it in the family

I wonder if mom was telling the truth about going on birth control and wanted to have her son's baby.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What boring people

This belongs in the anal/butt category. I want to read about fucking in the cunt where a big cock belongs.

Sick family, anyway,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
One star

I'll be going through all your stories and giving them one star. HAHA!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I'll be giving them 5s to help offset the asshole's

1 vote

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
amy will NEVER be a mother fucker

girls CAN NOT fuck girls PERIOD!!! shoving plastic up her ass isn't fucking, it takes a real dick jethro...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It was ok..

This seemed like a random threesome story with the terms Mom-Son-Daughter thrown into the mix.. Was a good story, but wasn’t a great story..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Anal

Don't much care for it, I'm not gay...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous