All Comments on 'Cocksucker'

by Sir_Nathan

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
God...

Licks lips...

That was... um... amazing Sir.

wow

hisemeraldhisemeraldover 19 years ago
Fanfreakigntastic!

That was absolutely amazing. I am a cocsukcer extraordinaire and this made me crave the one cock I could worship for the rest of my life.

It is long and thick and tastes sooo good....ohhhh yummy

Thank You so much Sir!

wow

slavegurlslavegurlover 19 years ago
oh my

Sir Nathan, You had me throbbing along with the narrator of this story. *smiling* thank You Sir. i have to run now and take care of.....

Sir_NathanSir_Nathanover 19 years agoAuthor
From the desk of Sir Nathan...

*chuckles* okay, I should really check these comments more often lol. Thanks for them. I guess there is a little of "Be Mine" in this, and yes, it's hardly a poem, but it was rejected as a short story by Lit (for being TOO short)and I thought, "Fuck it", so here it is. And that's the story of this "poem". *smiles*

SN

AnaLeePleasuredAnaLeePleasuredover 16 years ago
Very Nice

Love the detail...Love how you love it.

Your enjoyment of this special art is what makes you so sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love it...

I seem to enjoy every inch of this ;-) . Its a good poem but with an imagination like mine it took it over to a great peom....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Mhmm!

This was well written and took me right to her roll immediately. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Craving it

Soooo ready for a taste of that now. Some of us dirty girls love sucking cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yes some of us girls do like to suck cock

but we don't have to be called dirty cocksuckers etc. and all the rest of the one sided chauvinistic dribble. That so many favored this poem speaks poorly of the immature readers. This is not erotic, it is SICK.

OK OK just unzip your fly, I going in for a suck but don't you dare call me a cocksucker or I will take a good bit of Mr. Long

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
4/5 satire; 0/5 otherwise

I actually thought this was satire because of how disgustingly chauvinistic it is. It perfectly addresses everything that is wrong with a lot of porn and the way some men are capable of treating women like they are less than human.

After reading comments I see this is not the case. Disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

...are you kidding me? I creamed my panties reading this! Such a great short read! I really like most of your stuff here on this site. Keep writing, and I'll keep enjoying your efforts, Sir.

pandorastlpandorastlover 7 years ago
Yes!

Sir_Nathan, I am such a fan. You are amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sounds familiar

Yeah, it sounds so familiar. what you told her to do and the way you did her. all the things you said, which was nicer than what i hear. that doesn't really matter though, i like it dirtier. Yeah, Its good for me. I liked it and hadn't seen/heard it in a while, the term "precum". we(me & hubby) thought we were the only ones to use it. so thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
God Sucks Cock

God sucks cock and swallows.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous