All Comments on 'Don's Novice'

by defiant_1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Praise

The author's ability to pull the reader into the story is astounding. I love the background,the characters,and yes (of course)the fem-dom relationships. It seems so real. A thank you goes out to the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fabulous

Thought this story was great!! Is there anymore?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Imagination

The author needs some!

kaleido2kaleido2over 18 years ago
Classic domination story

This writer knows his BDSM precisely . All his stories are HOT, sexy and although sadistic, the Dommes are never mean or cruel. This is what turns me on. I hate cruelty and senseless violence, These stories are motivating and are giving BDSM a good feel. What i like most in this story is that both speak their minds very clear on what they need and they satisfy each others needs perfectly. defiant_1 is my Number One BDSM writer on literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

i love how she really enjoys whipping him. I hope that in the future he will be tied for it, and the whi[ppings will be more severe and prolonged.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great minds think alike

I would LOVE TO BE PUT IN THAT SAME POSITION!!!!! That would B a position that really trips my trigger!!!!!!!!

LI KerwellLI Kerwellover 8 years ago
Fantastic

Great job. Enjoyed it from beginning to end.

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047almost 7 years ago
Beautiful!

While I don't like whips as they leave marks, the rest of his submission to her was amazing to read and had me raring to go.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous