All Comments on 'Dante's Inferno'

by AP

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnimeHimekoAnimeHimekoabout 20 years ago
Wonderful!

This was truly amazing. I loved your descriptions, and it was so romantic. A bit too perfect, in some ways, but amazing nonetheless. Good job, and keep up the good work!

noone269noone269about 20 years ago
Gorgeous

Beautifully written, couldn't put it down.

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelabout 19 years ago
LOVED IT!

I LOVE the whole story... the passion, the sense of romance, the doing away with the veil of moral illusion... not to mention beautifully written =) I feel very complimented that someone as talented as you visited my stories and found them worth complimenting!

*hugs*

goldeniangel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Brilliant!!

This is one of the better stories i have read. It is well written, and with a touch of sensitivity. It was nice to read something that had a touch of romance it it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Excellent

magificant, i truly work of art. romance, alittle bit of rape, and concern. a turly work of supreme art.

IceKittenIceKittenabout 19 years ago
Surpurb!!!

Wonderful does not begin to explain how well this story went.. I loved it.. the whole mix was perfect.. the ending was wonderful as well as the rest of it.. Bravo! Well Done!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good story

Very hot story. I liked it alot, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wicked!

Wow, that was pretty awesome :) loved it :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Beautiful Story

This Story Was Beautiful, It Was Well Written With Feeling And Romance. Not To Mention Realistic. I Really Liked The Exciting Words You Used. It Really Touched Me. The Ending Was Beautiful :) I Almost Cried :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Perfect

OH wow you are such a good writer. And no mistakes. I really hate it when submissions have mistakes in them. Any pleasure(and I don't mean of a sexual nature) I get from the story is taken away. Thank you for doing such a good job. I loved the concept too. In the beginning it seemed like it wouldn't end in a guy gets girl and vice versa but you ended it on such a happy note. And I loved the idea of a baby. Please write more. I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This was awesome

How did you know my deepest fantasy is a semi-rape, semi-gothic romance in a library? You're my hero.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
Superb tale of romance

Excellent writing. The author's prose flows and it makes for an easy, stimulating read.

The author does a nice job of showing us who Dante and Elsbeth are. She's the archetypal good girl, a prim and proper librarian whose life is books. Her upbringing was the classic "Men are evil. Don't be tempted by them," variety. Dante is the worldly lover, experienced at seduction, a ladies man who takes his pleasure and moves on.

It's pure Harlequin romance but wonderfully done. Elsbeth's seduction demolishes her fantasy world but replaces it with one that's better because she grows up and becomes a woman. Dante is smitten with his prim and proper librarian, his search for that one special woman ended in her willing arms.

The story's strongpoint is the author's style. It conveys the romance, the lust and the love between the two lovers and does so wonderfully. Excellent fiction this is. This 100's for you, AP, for a story well-told. My thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow

It was sexy, yet it had content. It had a story. And the way you talked about kissing, and how arousing it can be, that is really nice. I absolutely loved it. I loved the story. You should become a writer. I'm serious, you have natural talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yes

Terrific.

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
Pleasurable and sexually reading

Enjoyable and loved the initial buildup until lust overtook him and he made the maiden his own soul mate.You deserve the five rating i gave you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous